Season 1 - Part 8

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Ben 10 so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Luz was sitting in her room, holding the purple cape Eda knitted for her as a surprise gift, reading a small note that read; "To a Young Witch. From her proud mentor. - Eda"

Our protagonist then looks at the Omnitrix, the device still unresponsive before putting on the cape as King looks at her.

King: Luz?

She ignores him as she enters a room full of medieval weaponry.

King: Luz, what are you doing?

Luz: Saving Eda.

King: But Luz, the emperor will be there. He's the most powerful witch alive.

Luz: I don't care. It's my fault Eda got captured. I don't know if I'll be able to get Eda to recognize me, but I have to try. I will save her, omnitrix or not.

King: Well then, I'm going too.

Luz: King . . .

King: Me and Eda don't always see eye-to-eye, but I do consider her family. I want her back as much as you do.

Luz smiles, giving King a kiss on the forehead.

Luz: Then we've got no time to lose.

She says before they leave the Owl House, heading into town.

They looked at a bunch of crystal balls that had the news channel on, saying that Eda would be petrified to stone by sundown at the Conformatorium.

Luz: We have to get to the Conformatorium. But how?

King: . . . I got it!

A guard walked by, looking to see Luz and King standing on grass right next to a sign that says; "Do NOT step on grass."

The guard gasps before arresting them, putting our duo in a carriage.

King: Well, that was easy.

He said as they were eventually brought to the Conformatorium.

Guard: Sir, the Owl Lady's human student has been apprehended.

Warden Wrath: Ah, Luz the human. How I've waited to see you again. Now I will have my revenge and you will have front row seats to Eda's demise.

He says before opening the carriage door only to be assaulted by large vines.

Luz leaps out of the carriage, using her glyphs to subdue the guards.

The warden had escaped from the vines only to be trapped in ice as Luz approached him.

Luz: Where's Eda?

Warden Wrath: She's in the holding cell in the dungeon!

Luz: Draw me a map!

She said, holding up a piece of paper and a pencil.

Some time later, Luz and King made their way through the castle, subduing dozens of guards on the way until they reach the holding cell doors.

Luz: King, watch the door.

King: Got it.

She says before Luz enters the room, seeing Eda chained up.

Eda sniffed the air and saw Luz, screeching and snarling at her before Luz used a light spell, turning Eda's eyes back to normal as she regains her intelligence.

Eda: Luz?! Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! What are you doing here?!

Luz: I'm getting you out of here.