The Story

A long time ago, there were four rulers from different lands. Each had their own kingdom, people, and personalities. Ways of life. But each were much fond of each other.
The first ruler was from a far away land called Jamherston. The land was filled with different colored tulips and much deep into water level but that did not stop the ruler from creating his kingdom. Their people were filled with Justice.
The second ruler was from a relatively normal kingdom, filled with snow, oceans, and their main dish of pork roll, it was called Nyslaj. The ruler was fond of the Jamherston ruler. Their people were filled with Integrity.
The third ruler was from a cold kingdom, yet it was still lively, their people still managed to find their way of life and to give it to others. It was named Minsnow. Their people were filled with Kindness.
The fourth and last ruler was from a kingdom called Grabenski, it was the smallest kingdom with many harbors. The weather was like if the sun was hot enough for one area and the next, cold without the sun. Their people were filled with Bravery.
One day the kingdoms came to great agreements and became friends. They each had wonderful laughs and memories. Two of the rulers had even fallen in love.
They all agreed that they would stay with each other until the end. To keep this promise, they made a child from different pieces of their people. Bravery, Justice, Integrity, and Kindness. This child was proof of their love and happiness.
As each kingdom fell down peacefully, even though the rulers were gone, dead. The child still lived, proving that their friendships and love was still alive. Even in death itself, it is a rumor that the child still lives to this day and will only die of their friendship is broken.