Episode One

"Wake up Madam!" said the maid, aggressively shaking the princess up. "Please wake up!"
The Princess jolts up and looks over to her worried maid. "Maid Sava, why are you pale what's wrong? Where's father?" she says as she gets up quickly out of her chamber.

"Y-your majesty, please hurry we are under attack!" said the maid while gripping her arm and yanking her out of bed. They both ran as fast as they could to safety until they each heard a tremendously loud bash, The princess stopped running and looked behind her to see that her fathers compartment was blasted into smitheries.

"Fathers Chamber!" yelled the princess, "Maid Sava, where's father!"

The maid then turned to face the princess and had a devilish grin. "Father?" She said in a sing songy tone. "Your father has been sacrificed by the people who had once worshiped you filthy creatures.."

The princess, shocked at her change of expression, questioned the Maid. "W-What do you mean? Maid Sava, where's father!", the princess held up her hand which then light up with a crimson flame, "..I will not ask again, where is my father?".

The maid dramatically laughed at the poor princess. "My, My, I see that the frail princess finally learned to control the devil's flame?", the maid took a step forward showing the princess that she will not be threatened, "Poor childish fool! Threatening your very own Maid who has cherished and loved you since you were a pupil, so naive..", the maid swung her hand up and motioned it, giving a signal to the lineage.

"Maid Sava, I do not wish to blow you up into flames. Where is father? Do not try anything rash or father will be the cause of your death.", the princess then motioned her hand and the burning flame grew heavier, the heat immense and the pigment turning into a dark red, almost as if it were the blood of the devil himself. The rage of the fire roared in the palm of the princess herself known as, Aynat Allatou, the devils daughter.