Ep.4

(I'm apologize for the amount of time it took to make this. I've been struggling to make the episode actually seem interesting, and I've not been in my best state either so I've been cuddling my pillow and listening to comfort asmrs for the past 3..4...5? days? Then on top of that I've been struggling to get my grades up before the term ends. Anyways I hope you enjoy the episode. :] )

Both of the boys turned their heads away from each other towards Hinata, and then Tsukishima turned his head back towards Kageyama. "Is what Hinata saying true King?" Tsukishima asked with a small smirk. "N-No, he's lying, Hinata... usually lies in situations like these," Kageyama quickly replied as he turned his head towards Tsuki. "I mean it's okay if you do," he said. "Wait really, you're fine with me liking you?" Kageyama asked. "Yeah, and I think you just outed yourself their Tobio," Tsukishima said as he got his face closer towards Kageyama's, now their faces were at least 1 1/2 or 2 inches away. Kageyama's face turned red as he stood there awkwardly. Yamaguchi and Hinata nodded their heads at each other and walked away from the two boys, they thought it was best to leave them alone. 

Tsukishima laid one of his hands on Kageyama's hip. "H-Hey, what are you doing!?" Kageyama said as he put his hands up in front of Tsukishima's chest so it would block him. "Gosh, isn't it obvious? I'm going in for a kiss," Tsukishima said as he removed his hand from Kageyama's hip and grabbed his chin, pulling him in for a kiss. Kageyama melted into the kiss, and soon after broke away the kiss covering his mouth the back of his hand and looking away. Tsukishima laughed a bit as he removed his hand from Kageyama's chin, and patted his head. "Would you like to pick the song we listen to when we walk to my house?" Tsuki asked. "S-Sure," Kageyama said as Tsukishima handed him his phone, and started to scroll through songs as they started to walk. And then he finally picked one, "Gimme love by Joji."

While walking Tsukishima decided to Hold Kageyama's hand. Kageyama looked down at his hand when he felt something touch it, and seen Tsukishima holding his hand. He then looked up at Tsukishima, he(tsukishima) had a smile on his face. Tobio then turned his head away, flustered. Kageyama then squeezed Tsukishima's hand a tiny bit, and Tsukishima brung the back of Kageyama's hand up to his lips and kissed it which made Kageyama smile a bit. "Your lips are so soft," Kags said, but his face turned a bright red. He didn't mean to say that out loud. "Would you like my lips pressed up against yours again, my king?" Tsukishima asked as they stopped walking and Tsukishima bent down so their faces would be at the same level. "Y-Yes," Kageyama mumbled as Tsukishima cupped Kageyama's face with his hands and bring him into a soft kiss. Kageyama held Tsukishima's hands in place for a little while until they ended the kiss. 

Tsukishima then kept his hands cupped on Kageyama's soft skin. "Kageyama Tobio, will you be my boyfriend?" Kageyama stood there, he felt as if this was a dream. "..Are you.. being serious right now?" he asked. Tsukishima removed his hands from Kageyama's face. "I mean it's okay if you don't want to," Tsukishima said as he looked away and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. The two boys stood in silence, Kageyama stared at Tsukishima as the wind blew through his hair. "Yes, I'd love to be your boyfriend," Kageyama said. Tsukishima turned his head back towards Kageyama, and hugged him. And as Kageyama melted in to the warm hug he quietly said, "I love you Tsukishima." Tsukishima's heart fluttered, "I love you too, my king."

(I really hope you enjoyed this episode! Again I'm so sorry for how long it took to write this, and thank you so much for the support! :D )

"(I really hope you enjoyed this episode! Again I'm so sorry for how long it took to write this, and thank you so much for the support! :D )