✨Irouma✨

We put in ship stuff because why not. I'm putting them all in this one part. There will also be NSFW in this but that's for when I'm using the adult AU. We'll start with the SFW ones first though.

When either of them takes it too far with the insults they check on each other when it's night time.

Kokichi loves to play with Miu's hair whether it be in private or not.

Miu likes to randomly say something that'll make Kokichi blush inbetween insults to fluster him and he'll basically have an error and shut down for a while.

Since Miu's taller than Kokichi he stands on a stool when they kiss.

Miu will literally read smut to Kokichi while he just kinda sits there like "Why the fuck are you like this?"

Kokichi on the other hand will read her things about mythical creatures and stuff because he thinks they're cool, this is a trait Miu loves about him.

If either of them go crying to the other everyone knows someone might die because they are blinded by rage and are willing to snap a neck.

(NSFW now)

Miu is a masochist, everyone knows this. Kokichi isn't sadistic, so he doesn't like hurting her, the closest thing he does to hurting her is pulling her hair.

Kokichi can't handle being degraded. Miu once called him a whore and he started crying which made her feel bad.

Miu: Switch

Kokichi: Switch but mostly bottom

Miu literally walked out in a bunny suit while Kokichi was on a zoom meeting for work and he literally a tomato the rest of the day.

Miu literally has almost every kink in the book but piss, shit, blood, pedophilia, necrophilia, and incest. That stuff grosses her out there are others like ear and nose sex but istg is we talk about that shit on my page I'm coming for you-

My favorite Danganronpa V3 characters headcanonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें