~Part uno~

Nathan harber.

Black, messy hair, blue eyes and a constant smirk of hatred on his face.

Sounds kinda cute, right?

Like a rebellious, free spirited teen who smells of weed and his last hookups perfume.

Yeah, I thought so too.

Until I became his shiny new toy that he got to use, abuse, and display in front of the whole wide world.

He hits me, kicks me, embarrasses me everyday until I'm curled up in a ball against my locker, sobbing.

Okay, I bet now he sounds like an asshole.

Let me rephrase all that.

Nathan torments me until I'm sobbing, and I like it.

Because when we're alone, yeah he's still a bully, but I'm his little puppy...

One time, when he came to school high, he walked up to me, shoved me into the bathroom and forced me on my knees.

All I'm gonna say is, after that, my throat was sore for a whole week.

And everyone thought he beat my ass.

I wish he did, but not in the way they were thinking.

I rush up to Nathan, holding out his breakfast to him.

"Here N-Nathan... t-they didn't have chocolate milk today, so I..." my voice trailed off.

I'm panting.

I had to run around the whole school just to find him.

He didn't even tell me to get him his breakfast today.

I guess he's finally trained his little puppy.

Nathan glares at the milk like it's spoiled or something, then looks back up at me.

"Nah. I'm not drinking that shit. I wanted chocolate." His voice is deep and rough, causing me to whimper involuntarily.

"But, Nathan..."

Uh oh... whenever I do something he doesn't like...

Nathan pushes me to my knees.

SPLASH!

He pours the milk on top of my head.

I yelp as it spills onto my uniform, soaking through to my underwear.

My lip begins to quiver.

It's so cold...

I hear a voice sob.

Oh, that's me.

Nathan's friends walk away laughing, but Nathan stays behind, leaving only us in the hallway.

I will myself to look up at him with a quivering lip.

"I-I'm all sticky... Nathan... that was really mean."

Of course, my vulnerability makes Nathan scoff.

"What are you gonna do, cry about it? Oh wait, you already are." He smirks, ruffling my hair like a little puppy.

God damn it, I was just crying.

Why am I blushing so hard?!

I nuzzle my head into his big warm hands, fully expecting him to smack me across the face.

Instead, he lifts my head with a different kind of force.

It's not mean, just dominant.

With his thumb, he brushes my wet, milky hair away from my face.

With one last look over his broad shoulder, he kneels down and kisses the side of my head.

"I'm so mean, aren't I?" He said with such a sweet but mocking tone.

He's driving me crazy...

With a little nod, I smile the slightest, wobbling onto my feet.

The look he gave me made my eyes go wide.

Nathan harber, the most upfront and confident guy in the school, was looking at me with his hand over his mouth, and his cheeks obviously red.

He yanks my shirt collar so our noses basically touch, and leans over to whisper in my ear.

"Nice dick, puppy" He says simply, before giving me one last exaggerated smooch on my sticky forehead, and walking away.

I almost yelp at the words that just came out of his mouth.

Slowly, my eyes travel down to my crotch, and yeah, you can see my boner through my soaking wet WHITE uniform.

So you can see all the details.

Why did the uniforms have to be white?!