Chapter 1

(Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it-)

(I should do my modules but my body says "no 💅🏻✨")

Narrator POV.

Dream was walking to his and his family's home from work, he was very tired since he and two of his coworkers were the only one to come to work.

He worked at a cafe, he was the cafes waiter and the one who cleans the tables, and since there was alot of people today he hadn't had the time to take a break.

Of course he took his his break but it was short since there was only three of them today.

Dream then finally reached their home feeling the warm air from the inside and the scent of alcohol.

It was Saturday today meaning his parents are out to the club again.

Dream walks to his room, turns the lights on and places his bag down onto his bed, he felt like sleeping but he had to work on his homework.

He sighs and walks to their small kitchen and decided to make coffee.

He grabbed his mug and got himself coffee, he blew the coffee since it was hot, he then took a sip as he walks back to his room.

But before he entered his room he walks over his sisters and slightly opened the door and peaked inside seeing that his sister was asleep.

He let out a tired sigh as he walks inside his small bedroom and sat down on his desk, he opens his desks drawer and grabbed his homework.

After that he began to study and do it for his exam next week.

|With technoblade|

Techno was inside of his house, he was reading a book inside his living room, he took the cup of coffee that was on his living rooms coffee table and drank some.

As he was reading his book he received a phone call, he places his cup of coffee down and picked his phone up from his coffee table and looked who it was.

It was his brother Wilbur, a well known musician. He places his book down and answers the call.

"hello?"

"hey techno!"

"hello wilbur"

"techno! Me and Tommy are going to go to the mall tomorrow, would you like to come with us?" Wilbur asks. (No more coke)

"but aren't you like. . Busy with your job?"

Techno replies while readjusting his glasses that he was wearing.

"yes, well, I will be having a break from music for a couple of days for now since it's been a long time since I've hung out with you"

Wilbur spoke from the other side of the call with a short chuckle, techno grabbed his coffee and took a sip.

"alright wilbur, but which mall are we going to?"

Techno asks while placing his cup of coffee back down onto the coffee table, wilbur didn't reply for a moment.

"let's go to the YouToo Mall"

Wilbur answered as techno hummed in reply.

"oh and Tommy will be coming too along with his friend tubbo"

Wilbur spoke as techno hummed once again as a reply while opening the book that he was reading and flipping to the page he was reading.

"alright!! I'll see you tomorrow then!!"

"Byee"

Techno replied as their call ended, he then turns his phone off and places it on the coffee table as he continued on reading his book.

|Time Skip|
|With dream|

Dream groans as he slowly opens his eyes only to be greeted by the bright sunlight that was coming from his rooms window.

He squinted his eyes and sat up realizing that he fell asleep while studying.

He stretched his arms and back as he took his homework and books and places it back inside of his desks drawer.

He yawns still feeling a little sleepy as he rubbed his eyes and stood up from his seat.

He walks over to his drawers and opening one of them to take his clothes, he then walks over to his rooms bathroom and taking his towel that was hanged on the hook that was attached to the door.

He opens the door and walks inside as he places his towel and clothes on the dry bathroom sink as he began to strip down his clothes and took a cold shower.

|With technoblade|

Technoblade walks out of his bedrooms bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He opened his closet as looked for something normal or casual to wear for today, wait when are we gonna even go to the mall?, techno asks himself as he grabs his phone from his nightstand.

-----

Hey will, when are we going to the :you
mall?         

Wilbur.: maybe at 10 (author: no more perhaps)

Alr then, see you there wilbur :you

-----

He turns his phone off and proceeded to wear a long sleeved button up shirt, black jeans, and his shoes.

He then tied his long pink hair into a loose ponytail and looked at himself in the mirror, seems good enough.

He walks over to his drawers and opens one, he takes his watch that was inside and looks at what time it was and it was currently 9:21am.

He puts his watch around his wrist and takes his wallet along with his phone and keys as he places them inside his pocket.

He walks out of his room while putting his glasses on as he walks down the stairs and walks to his front door.

He turns the doorknob and opens the door, he walks outside as he turns and closes the door while locking it after.

He made his way to his expensive ass car that his father has bought him as he unlocks it, open the door and gets in.

He took his car key out of his pocket and uses it to turn the car engine on as he drove to the mall.

|With Dream|

Dreams parents were currently out as dream cooked food for him and his sister, she wasn't up yet so he left her food on the table for her to eat.

He takes his bag walks out the house and closing the door behind him, he then hurried on walking to his job at the cafe.

End of Chapter 1.

I hope you like it! And I sure hope my writing has improved after writing alot of books lol-

Edit: I took the things :}