Chapter 2

The hashiras stared blankly at the former hashria, not really knowing how to take the information. Most of their lives they have been fighting against man-eating demons and now, out of no where, there are two who didn't?! Yeah the current hasiras weren't believing it.

"With all due respect Oyakata-sama, how can we be so sure that they have and would never eat any human. I do not want to be doubting Urokodaki-sama's words but this seems a little far fetched." Sinazugawa Sanemi, the Wind Hashira spoke up. The other hashiras nodded in agreement.

Oyakata-sama smiled. He understood his children and knew what most of them had been through. Losing their families and loved ones, watching others losing their families and loved ones. He himself who's family had been cursed for many generations because of man-eating demons. But he had hope. Hope that someday the Demon Lord's reins would would cease and he had a feeling that these two demons might just be the key.

"And that is why we have all been gathered here today. To see for ourselves if these demons are truly trustworthy. Urokodaki-san has a keen nose and he had not once smell the blood of a human on them in any of there meets but since that is not evidence enough we have decided to have them here, hence the early meeting."

"Oyakata-sama are you sure this is the right thing to do?!" Rengoku Kyojuro, the Flame Hashira questioned in a loud voice.

"Namu Amidu Bustu." Himejima Gyomei, the Stone Hashira chanted with tears running down his face.

"Bringing them to headquaters may not be the safest idea." Tomioka Giyu the Water Hashira voiced out. Even though he had complete faith in his master Urokodaki, he was still unnerved in bringing demons so close to the family that they swore to protect their lives with.

"I understand your concerns but this was a predecided decision and it will be taking place today."

"If it is Oyakata-sama's wish then I have no objections." Kocho Kanae, the Flower Hashira stated. "Also if it is the same demons that I have also met, I would lke to thank them as I was unable to before."

The other hshiras stared at her in bewilderment but before any of them could voice their thoughts Oyakata-sama placed his index finger on his lip before speaking up.

"Yes and now that we are all on the same page, Urokodaki-san, will you." He turned to look at the masked man who nodded in return. He slightly shifted his mask so his lips were visible and bought the whistled to his lips.

The hashiras(except Gyomei since he is blind) watched with laboured breaths as a bright light appeared behind the Ubuyashikis. They were all on edge as they watch the light  start to take the form of silhouttes. This is it. Would they have new allies are will they be like all the rest. Have they place their master in danger or are they the the hope for this war to end. The anticipation was kiling them.
-----------------------------------------
This is propably the shortest chapter I've ever done with only 516 words.
Sorry. Don't have much to say here so toodles~