Chapter 11: This Time

*Thalia's POV*

"Ow! Stop!" I screamed. I counted 5 members all punching me. Including Ty. Where's Jason? Did he just leave? "OMG!!! Like what are you guys doing?" Jazzy screamed. Yes! Thank you Jasmine! "Uh... Uhm...I can explain! This sorry bitch stood up to us- I mean, she was punching us an bullying us so we deffended ourselves!" Adam said. "T-Thalia? I-Is th-this-s t-true?" Jazzy almost said in tears. "W-were you b-bullying th-these people?" "No! I swear! That Galaxy girl over there adopted me or something. Adam and her were fighting. Meanwhile Jason and Ty were fighting over a girl that I don't know who. Then all of a sudden Jason slapped me! They started beating me and here we are now!" I shouted. She walked up to me and shouted "Thalia! Watch out!" All of a sudden I felt hand grab my wrist. I flinched at the pain of my scars. I turned and saw a boy with brown hair tugging me tward the gate. "This way! Hurry!" "Who are you?" "I'm Braden. No time to explain! Just come! "N-no! I c-can't!" I started backing up and I fell into Ty's arms. He whispered into my ears. "I love you. Please stay. I'll get him out of here." I was released from his grip. I automatically ran away to the bathroom. I didn't even reach the girls bathroom door before i hit the floor. I started balling. I heard crying not of my own coming from the boys room. Then silence. Jason ran out and hugged me. He was crying. "I'm so sorry, Thalia. I never wanted to hurt you. Adam made me do that stuff to you." "Save it!" I teared out. "Please! You have to believe me!" I couldn't take anymore drama. I just let it happen. I missed him. I can forgive him after all this time, right? I hugged in closer and so did he. I felt so welcomed in his arms. I felt welcomed in Ty's arms too. I felt something wet on my shoulder. I think it's Jason's tears. I looked up into his eyes as he said, "Thalia, I love yo-" He was inturrupted by gun shots.