Species

Vampires: these blood suckers are usually cold and calculated creatures at most their strength is impressive but they also have speed and agility

Mages: they are very powerful at magic often breaking their own limits when it comes to spells but speed and strength isn't their thing they are very wise and skilled through.

Dark elfs: unlike regular elves these people are powerful with dark magic and enhanced poison immunity they can also be very sneaky creatures.

Dragon/human: These things look a lot like humans but usually have some characteristics of a dragon on them most of these guys can do more then shoot fire so watch out for them, flying is their specialty so stay out of air when fighting them.

Humans: Although they look weak they have the ability to use dark magic and light magic although it might not be up there with dark elfs and elves in general it can do some damage if they are caught on their bad days.

Elves: Are beautiful creatures that hold on to their ancient traditions and make them even better they can make a good weapon and shot lightning at you if they wished.

Fae|| these mystical creatures are well known for their magic skills and are second to the dark elfs in magic.

(Please let me know about anymore species along the way