7

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"... Mhm..." Gundham frowned and exited the restroom.

....

He should've told him instead of having to lie...

He started walking behind Kazuichi in full embarrassment.

"..."

"Why are you so quiet all of a sudden? It's weird when you're not talking..." Souda murmured, starting to walk slower, trying to keep up with Gundham.

"..."

"Er... Its uhm... Nothing, you shouldn't worry- or waste your time..."

"Hm? Your my friend, you're my friend, why would you be wasting my time...?"

"..."
Gundham just looked down at the floor and fiddled with his scarf, "... erm... The dark princess has claimed that she likes someone else...which is one reason why we have took seperate ways..."

"Huh? Oh...."

Tanaka sighed and kept his eyes on the ground...

"...uhm... Let's just... Go..." Souda grabbed Gundhams hand and pulled him outside where Miss Sonia and Fuyuhiko were.

"H-Hey guys!" He smiled.

"What took you dumbasses so long"

"Oh... Nothing, we just h-had to talk, that's all" Souda murmured, letting go of Tanakas hand..

"..."

"... Would Miss Sonia really do that?"

Kazuichi stared at Sonia, a blank expression appearing on his face, "... Kazuichi... What seems to be the problem?"

"...why...?" He whispered, "why would you do that?"

"Hm? What are you talking abou-"

Tears were streaming down Kazuichis face, "Why would you leave Gundham for someone else, do you know how lucky you are?! I've liked him for s-so long a-and-..." He paused and wiped his tears, getting up and running off...

"K-Kazuichi!" She got up, but immediately sat back down, "... Gundham... Can you... -"

Tanaka nodded his head and got up...

- - - -

"What the hell man..." Souda whimpered, hiding in the stall, "Gundham is so... Good... And Miss Sonia is too, I don't see why she would break up with him... That's complete bullshit, I would've stayed with him...why wouldn't she?"

He got up and went to the sink, and poured water on his face, "stop being such a goddamn wimp Kazuichi" He told himself, "that wouldn't have happened if you just told Gundham how you felt..."

He closed his eyes and paused...

He opened his eyes to see Gundham pulling him into a hug..."Gundham...?"

"Mhm?"

"..." Kazuichi felt his face redden, "uhm.. Those things i-I said at the table weren't true, s-so don't worry..."

"... They weren't? Then why have I heard you sobbing in here claiming you had your eyes on me?"

"... Fine, i-I do like you, but it's not that much of a big deal..."

Gundham backed up from the hug and grabbed Kazuichis hand, "...Uhm..." Souda looked down at their hands and felt his face redden, "gosh... Your hands are warm..." He chuckled.

"Are they really?" Gundham blushed, staring at their hands.

"..."

"..."

He looked back up at Kazuichi and pulled him close, "...i have never been this attracted to you like I am now... I would assume that fate has arrived for us both..."

"... Dude... Just cause I like you doesn't mean I'll understand you-..."

"... O-Oh... Uhm.." Gundham just chuckled and kissed Kazuichi on the cheek, ".... I-Im not used to giving off affection... I apologize if it has gotten awkward..." He blushed even more.

"..." Souda laughed and backed up, "No! It's fine..."

"..."

"Thanks man- Gundham- GunGun- Hammies? Uhm... Uh...a-are we dating?" He chuckled, "..." Tanaka stared at him and looked down, "... I-I suppose?" "... Oh... That's good... Thanks babe!" He smiled, walking out the restroom...

"Kazuichi seems to be shining with hope, what happened in here?" Nagito asked, walking inside.

"..." Gundham just ignored him and walked out.

"Ah! By any chance, do you know where Fuyuhiko is? I went to go get him more dough cookies and he just walked off" Nagito said, turning around to look at Gundham.

Tanaka turned to him and nudged his head, signalling him to follow.

-outside-

"Ah! Fuyuhiko!" Nagito blurted out, running towards him but automatically tripping, "whoops!" He sighed, "u-uhm... Nagito? Are you... Okay?" Kuzuryuu asked, getting out his chair and going towards Nagito...

"Yeah! I'm fine, of course I would be"

"...just... Be more careful... Okay?"

"Hm?" Kazuichi stared at them two and gasped, "Wait a second! You guys are dating!?"

"Wha- i-I mean... Yeah-..."

"..." Nagito smiled and clapped his hands together, "two hopes colliding is something special, is it not"

"..."

Kazuichi turned to Gundham and smiled, "hey! Hey! I finally have a boyfriend!" He shouted, making everyone look at him, "yes! I successed! I have a date! I'm super lucky! Ha ha!" He shouted, pointing at Gundham, doing finger guns, "I have a sexy boyfriend, yes I do!"

"Kazuichi!!"

Kazuichi started laughing and sat back down, "sorry for embarrassment you like that..."

Tanaka sighed and hugged Souda, "don't worry..."