Sunsets and Sin

massive TW lmao as the chapter title states sunset and sin so you can sort of know where this is headed, and ill try my best to update the story as much as i can! kisses xo

"goodmorning princess." "morning kitty." he stared at me in shock. "two can play at that game, my prince." "im skipping today. your bed is so damn comfortable." "ill skip with you." "we must watch The Office." "i love you already, kitty."

"cmon, get up! i wanna show you something!! cmon cmon cmon cmon." "ok, ok fine." i pulled him out of bed and dragged him to my balcony. i climbed onto the roof. "YES!" i exclaimed. "whats up?" "shut up and come here" he sat next to me. i could smell the cologne he was wearing. "damn. almost as pretty as you." "the best sunset ive seen here yet!" he laughed. "whats so funny?" "its just.. ive never really been somebody to someone. ive always been a jock, perfect, but its not the truth. i just think that its amazing how following a girl to the bathroom could lead into such a crush." "listen." i grabbed his hand "my balcony will always be open. i will never leave you."
we just looked at eachother for a second, before he leaned in. i kissed him, and i loved it. i pulled on his hoodie. it was off in three seconds. i kept kissing him while pulling him off of the roof and dragging him onto my bed. he lightly gasped, and i was so close.he practically ripped my shirt off of my body, and we continued kissing. he asked me through breaths "can i?" "shut up and do it" he took off my shorts and lightly grazed me. i let out a small cry and that seemed to turn him on even more. "say my name."

"L-L-Liam..."