The Horror Valentine

7th Feb

"This is that bungalow?" Omkara frowned.

"For our one week stay, we can't get the better place!" Ishana, his friend nudged.

The matter was that, all the friends had made a plan for Valentine week to be celebrated in Bareilly....A tour plan amid the nature. And for the same... Ishana's uncle Kali Thakur had provided his old Mansion here to them.

"Looks like a haunted Haveli!" Om mumbled while the taxi driver, stared at Om.

"It is really haunted, Saabji! A Thakurain had died here. Her ghost still possess it!" The driver whispered the spooky detail...while Om wanted to just laugh.

Small villages harbour such stories quite interestingly. Om was just joking about it, but the driver here had to cook a story, on the spot.

"Come in Om!" Ishana shouted for him as he paid the driver, hopping inside, coolly....while the driver gulped, praying for the well being of them.

._._._.

Evening
In the Hall

"Since Kali Sir's wedding fifteen years back, this Haveli is closed!" Khanna, the manager informed them, as they discussed for arrangement of party next week.

The other two Oberoi brothers along with Anika and Bhavya were going to join them soon.

"Wedding with Svetlana aunty?" Om asked Khanna.

"No!!! Her name was Jahanvi! But the bride had run away and wedding didn't happen." Ishana informed while Om nodded...as they munched on their pizzas.

"Not run away Ishana babyji! She had died.... by burning alive. And her ghost is still in that upper room!" Khanna explained, while Ishana rolled her eyes...

"Enough story-telling Khanna, go check the water connection! Some taps aren't working in right lobby." She dismissed him.

While she looked upstairs at the room which Khanna had explicitly told.... 'to not open'.

"Omkara, how about inviting a ghost to our party!" She whispered to him with a notorious glint.

"Ishana...no! We don't want any unwanted guest here." Omkara knew what his friend was thinking as she grinned wide looking at him.

"Oho Om, it will be fun to rile up Khanna!" She winked and ran up to unlock the same ghostly room wide, with her 'I don't believe in ghost theory' and....

She had the keys in her left pocket, which she showed to Om with a wink, and inserted it in the lock all wrapped in red clothe.

The quick click of old lock, and the cranky quake of door followed as Ishana pushed the door open, only to cough with the dust and rusty smell.

"God...this room is terrible!" She frowned. But before she could go in and switch on the lights, a strong breeze stopped her in tracks...as she felt the heavy storm, opening and closing the doors rashly, her hair flying recklessly, and the loud thunderstorms outside.