Family comes First

*Ashanti*

So my X'Zavier came home finally. Moms sent him to military school because he was too much to handle me and Zaria were next to go but she didn't wanna send us to the same military school because usually three together can wreck some shit no matter where we at. She didn't wanna send us out of state either. We are a real chill though, good grades and all because we're smart as shit. It was the fighting, one fight we all fight and what almost got us sent off is when Zay got in that fight at school now they thought they we're finna jump my brother. My mom name is Liyla and my dad name is James. They've been together since highschool and never thought about getting a divorce.

*Zaria POV*

So I am out with Veya and Shantie call and was like get yo ass home right now.  Now I'm all worried and shit and so is Veya. she is like another one of us she's real close to the fam. I get home and they tell me to sit down and I say no and then they start telling me how X isn't coming home blah blah blah then some one scared the shit out of me from behind. When I turned around it was my brother I fucking miss this boy now that he is home it's time to tear some shit down. I'm so fucking excited .