Part 47

Dear diary,
I was consumed but him. His touch, his lips. Klaus pulled me closer, kissing my lips. Blood dripped down from us on to the floor of the kitchen. The governors blood. "Lady Grace" Marcel said interrupting the moment. Klaus angrily sighed stepping away from me. I hopped down from the counter walking over to Marcel. "Yes sweetie" I asked wondering why he was out of bed. "Could you please spare something to eat" Marcel quietly said. "Of course" I smiled. I was sad that Marcel every had to worry about whether he was going to eat. I pick Marcel up by the waist placing him on the kitchen table. As Marcel sat on the table I passed him the bowl of blueberries. I nodded, giving him the okay to eat the berries. Klaus smiled as he grabbed me from behind. I giggled as his strong hands pulled me closer. "Not here" I whispered to him. "I know the prefect place" Klaus whispered back, taking my hand. Klaus lead me up the stairs to his room. I had never been inside his room before. It was covered in painting and art work. "I didn't know you painted" I smiled at him, shocked. "Painting soothes me" Klaus said closing the door behind him. I turned to him, noticing gold flakes shimmering in his blue eyes. Klaus gently swept me up in his arms carrying me towards the bed. I threw my head back laughing at his romantic behaviour. Klaus sweetly laid me down on the bed. His sheets were white and innocent. His room was so unlike him. Klaus bent forward kissing me. I began to take off his jacket without breaking our kiss. I sat up as I unbuttoned his white shirt. Klaus hands glided down my back, undoing the tied ribbon of my dress. He was so sweet and gently I had never seen him this way before. Klaus paused from our kiss as he took off his shirt. I noticed a tattoo on his shoulder. It was a feather with birds soaring from it. The ink it was drawn from was a dark black. I softly ran my face against it, feeling his fair skin. "I see you're a man of many secrets" I smiled. I was learning more about him now, then in the 2 year I had live with him. Klaus chuckled leaning in for another kiss, when he stopped. His ears perked up. He looked towards the door. "Klaus what do you hear?" I asked worried something terrible had happened to Marcel. "Marcel" Klaus said nervously. "Klaus what do you hear" I shouted. My body grew anxious. Silence, then a yell from down stairs. "Niklaus" Elijah yelled. Klaus and I rushed out the door. Klaus was still shirtless and my dress was undone. We rushed down the stairs. As we reached the kitchen I could see everyone was back from the funeral. I swallowed out of breath. I watched as Kol walked closer to the child reaching his hand out towards him. "Marcel come here" I said quickly picking him up from the table. I turned to the group holding Marcel in my arms. "Oh I see, the infertile witch wanted a child" Kol laughed. I sighed shocked that Kol knew that fact about me. "You're not the only one that can read" Kol said mocking me. "Kol enough" Elijah scolded, his gaze wondered to me. "Why is there a child in our house" Elijah asked calmly. "I killed his father" Klaus shrugged hoping that was a valuable explanation. "Klaus" I said raising my voice. Marcel began to cry at my outburst. I bounced him his my arms trying to calm him. "I'll take the boy" Rebekah said walking over to us extending her arms. I nodded passing Marcel to Rebekah. "Hi cuteness" she smiled taking him from me walking passed me towards her room. "I have a better question" Tina interrupted. "Why is Klaus shirtless" she said pointing at Klaus's free chest. "I want to paint his tattoo" I quickly said turning to Tina. "Oh I see" she said unconvinced, she gave me an obvious wink. I rolled my eyes at her looking towards Elijah. He looked upset, it was clear my lie wasn't very good. "We can keep the boy" Elijah said looking down at the ground. I smiled, happy Marcel could stay. "Definitely not" Kol yelled. "Grace will do the opposite of what you say, there's no stopping her" Klaus chuckled. I glared over at him. He smirked back. "Well I'm going to check to see how Rebekah is doing" I said turning towards the direction of her room. "I will walk you there" Elijah said following after me.