Chapter 5

Jaune and his ranger team ran at Smokescreen, with their weapons and clashed with his blade, Smokescreen managed to parry and counter one of the rangers. JJ then ran towards him shot a few rounds from his pistol and swung his sword at him, wounding him.

"got him," he said.

Then Jaune ran forward, he then jumped on JJ's shoulder, and performed a summersault slashing Smokescreen at the back. As he landed on the ground he then changed his trident into a blaster and shot him more dealing damage to him.

"awesome," he said. "I never thought that technique would work but it still worked"

"yeah and next time, make sure that the person you're stepping on is ready!" he exclaimed.

Smokescreen grunted in fury, he then released more of his gas hiding from the rangers.

"hahaha TRY TO GET ME THROUGH THIS SMOKE!!" he yelled.

The rangers were blinded by the red smoke and couldn't see a thing, they readied their weapons for any coming attack that Smokescreen would throw at. As they waited, Smokescreen lunged and hit Cole and Alyssa from behind.

"Argh," they both exclaimed.

"Cole! Alyssa!" Jaune exclaimed.

"This guy's too sneaky for us!" JJ said.

"We need to think something fast," Ashley said, then she saw a figure in the smoke. "there!"

She then struck her sword through the smoke hoping she hit Smokescreen, but alas, it was a smoke figure. Then Smoke screen attacked from the other direction.

"Argh!" she exclaimed.

"HAHAHAHA! MY SMOKESCREEN TECHNIQUE IS SURE TO DESTROY YOU RANGERS!" smokescreen said disappearing into the smoke

Jaune tried to plan what to do, but then he had a brilliant plan.

"GUYS HUDDLE UP!" Jaune exclaimed. "let's transform!"

The other heard and followed him, they formed a circle facing the smoke around them. they grabbed their Morpher and grabbed a samurai key.

"let's go!!" he yelled. "SUPER MEGA MODE!!"

"Power Rangers Samurai!" they all yelled.

Then they transformed into color-coded Samurai Rangers.

"since he's moving around we must anticipate the next attack," Jaune said

"since he's moving around we must anticipate the next attack," Jaune said. "and when he shows up we strike quick"

"Right!" they said.

They readied their swords and stood still waiting for Smokescreen's next attack, Jaune and JJ closed their eyes followed by the others. As they stood there they heard few noises around them, they tried to dig around the noise and find a smoke screen, until it was completely silent, then footsteps came crossing in their direction. Then Smokescreen jumped out and tried to strike JJ, but in a mere second, he blocked it with his sword.