Cuddles

Can I just warn you and say I wrote this a long time ago and it was my first fic so please spare me

"Cas, what are you doing?" Dean groaned, rubbing his eyes. It was two in the morning, and Castiel was currently in Deans room, in nothing but boxers.

"It appears I have lost my clothing," Castiel replied, a blank expression on his face, "And I am cold."

"How in the world do you lose your clothes?" Dean questioned, sitting up.

Castiel darted his eyes, afraid that Dean would see through his lie. He didn't really lose his clothes, he couldn't sleep and just undressed himself and walked to Deans room in hope that he would cuddle him with warmth.

"Just go borrow one of my shirts or something, I don't know." Dean sighed, resting back on his pillow and turning on his side to get comfortable.

Castiel frowned. "May I please just sleep in here with you tonight?" He asked nervously, playing with his hands.

Deans heart started to race, knowing that the man that he was in love with wanted to spend the night with him. "Fine." He said, trying to be as nonchalant as possible.

Castiel grinned as he got into Deans bed, already feeling happier. He laid his head on the comfy pillow, everything smelling like Dean. Dean, Dean, Dean. He was all the angel could think about. All he wanted, and all he needed. Cas stayed up for a while, just thinking about the amazing man who was laying down right next to him. "Thanks, Dean." He whispered, his eyes becoming heavy with sleep.

"No problem, Cas." Dean whispered back.

...

Dean opened his eyes, taking in his surroundings. He glanced down to see his arms wrapped tightly around Castiels waist. Holy shit, I'm spooning with an angel. Literally. Dean thought to himself, smiling. Until he noticed one little detail.

His morning wood.

Dean widened his eyes, trying his best not to panic and wake up Cas. He got up slowly, walking out of the room as quiet as possible. He let out a relived sigh, walking to the bathroom to take a cold shower. Only to find Castiels clothes on the ground.

"Dean?" Castiel asked gruffly, walking into the bathroom. He stopped, noticing what Dean was looking at.

"Well, well, well." Dean smirked, turning around and looking at Cas. "Guess I found your clothes."

Castiel blushed, looking down in embarrassment. Only to notice a bulge in Deans pants. It was his turn to smirk, looking back up at Dean. "Do you have an erection?"

"Oh, uh n-no." Dean stuttered, his cheeks turning pink. "Lets just agree never to speak about this, alright?"

"Good morning!" Sam yelled, 'Why are you guys having a conversation in the bathroom?" He asked, walking towards them.

"We aren't I-I just like-" Dean stuttered even more, attempting to come up with a good excuse and bushing even harder.

Sam glanced at Castiels clothes, then looked up a little to see the bulge in Deans pants. He quickly looked back up at Cas and Deans red faces and walked out of the bathroom awkwardly. "Uh, okay, sorry to interrupt."

Dean rubbed his forehead and sighed, gazing at the handsome angel. He pointed at him and curled his lips into a playful smile. "Never speak of it." Dean said, walking out of the bathroom.

Cas grinned and whispered to himself, "Never speak of it."

Okay, I know it's extremely short, only like 550 words, but hey. It's my first one-shot. Hope I did alright.