🩲 Waitresses Pants Split 🩲

Chapter One
(Our Character)
Jamie is a 18 year old woman who works weekends at a cafe, She has a smart fashion sense and is a lovely brunette
Beautiful Brown Eyes, Some Nice Size C Cups, Standing at about 5'2ft she's got a very good little size to her,
Now that you know a little about how our character looks let's get into the story

Chapter Two
(The Washing)

Jamie is a little lazy at home and tends to focus more on her college work than cleaning her room or clothes for that matter, Unfortunately for her her mum has had enough of it and so Jamie wakes up Saturday morning to prepare herself for work, Before that she picks out a granny panty wedgie because they just seem to go in all the wrong places at night, She brushes her hair and teeth, Looking in the mirror she looks all set for work except the white granny panties and white sports bra she wore for bed last night, Maybe she should Shower and get dressed before heading off, After her shower she goes to look for her work clothes, she can't seem to find them anywhere her mother normally has them ironed and left outside her room with her knickers and bra, She goes down stairs to ask and her mother explained how it wasn't her job and that Jamie is old enough to do it herself, Jamie panics as she has to be at work very soon, Thankfully the trousers she wears to work are just normal black work trousers the same ones she used to wear to school, socks are standard black and a white shirt would do the trick, Maybe best to find some undies that aren't dirty though, Since the washing hasn't been down it will have to be some Blue Care Bear Rainbow Panties along with matching Bra of course, after breathing in for what felt like forever she managed to get the old school trousers on, A little tight yes but they will do and she was ready for work.

Chapter Three
(The Big Reveal)

So Jamie arrives at work and makes a start and waiting tables, all is going well as you'd expect, The phone rings and she answers it, A booking for a large table, She takes the booking expected soon and reserves the table, She continues serving and it's getting really busy some mistakes here and there but nothing major, The big table arrive and Jamie seats them, She asks about their order and goes to write it down but she had dropped her pen, She bend over to pick it up when all of a sudden.....
Ripppppp!!!!
Jamie's face shook and bright red as she slowly stands up to turn around to a very happy looking group at her table, a few comments such as,
Cheeky,
I used to wear those as a kid,
Blue suits you
And at least you had knickers on
Absolutely humiliated Jamie holds her bum and say's, Excuse me, as she runs off to the bathroom, She looks at the mirror and it's a pretty big rip, she decides to tie her waist bag around it to cover the rip, she walks out of the woman's bathroom and with a deep breath walks forward, However when she had closed the door the handle had made its way into the rip so the moment she walked forward at speed her entire trousers ripped clean off leaving her exposed in front of the entire cafe!!!