Starting Over (Long)

Rose's POV:
3 weeks later:
(Sorry for the huge time gap)

I wake up with a small shake to my shoulder.
"Wake up, love. We have training." I open my eyes to see my best friend, Newt. I take a look around the tent and get out of my hammock. I stretch my legs out and put my shoes on. I redo my ponytail and then walk out my tent. I walk to the kitchen, "Hey, Frypan! Wacha cooking?" I say hugging Fry from the side.
He chuckles, "Lunch." He simply says. My eyes widen in surprise.
"Well, you do look tired." He says getting a good look at me and probably seeing my dark circles under my eyes.
"Nightmares?" He ask in a somewhat whisper. I nod then shrug like it's nothing. But it's really eating inside me. Ive seen that everyone has taken an interest in Teresa. And I don't even exist. The only people that acknowledge me are Minho, Newt, Frypan, Felix, and Ace. Not even Thomas anymore. Or Peter. He's either busy, talking to Felix, or talking to Teresa. Thomas got into a huge fight with Thomas and they broke up. She came crying to me, she even asked me what was wrong with her. After she felt better and started getting male attention, she's been a bit of a bitch. But she's still my best friend and like a sister. And after most of the boys now that I'm not simple, they go to Teresa. It's almost funny how things can change so easily fast. I haven't been to the cliff in weeks. I don't bother.

I quickly grab a pear and apple and run out the kitchen giggling.
"Hey! Rose! I swear!" Frypan yells in the kitchen. I look around the camp, I see Felix sitting on a log. I shrug my shoulders and walk over to him.
"Hey Felix!" I beam up to him. He snaps out of his thoughts and turns towards my voice. Once his eyes meet mine him eyes beam like happy sun rays.
"Hey Rose!" He pats on a space of the log he was sitting on. I happily take it. I wrap my arms around his neck. He hugs back almost instantly, he is still getting used to it. When I first hugged him, he didn't even know where to put his hands.
"Hey guys!" We both hear a happy voice behind us. We turn around to meet the face of a happy face of Ace. I jump up to hug him. He hugs back and starts twirling me around. I secretly kinda hate it but I'm grateful they at least try. He puts me down, he does a hand shake with Felix and he sits down next to me. It's funny how Felix and Ace hate each other but they made a handshake and act like brothers. After about 5 minutes of talking Peter yells at us to go train until lunch is ready. We all split up and do are own thing. I pick up an bow and arrow and walk to the targets. I first put the arrow in place, then position myself, I raise the bow and aim, I relax my shoulders and take a deep breath, I exhale and release the string. I don't move the bow until the I see the arrow landed. I look and see the arrow is perfectly on the middle. I smile and do it at least 15 more times. I then gather the arrows and put the bow and arrows away. I walk towards the knife throwing area. I take three knifes and walk towards the target. I position myself, I raise my left arm and straighten my arm as if I'm pointing I then raise my right hand and put the knife behind my head and then throw and let go at the right moment. I let go of the knife. And then I look up and see it, it hit the middle. I do this one more time. On my last knife, I do what I usually do. Right when I let go, I I hear a swish by my ear. I feel a sharp pain on my ear. I jump and turn around. I see Teresa and Carl, I think his name was, giggling.
"Oops, sorry." She says with an smug smile on her face while laughing. I turn back to the targets and only see two knifes on the target. I groan and take the knifes off the target and put them away. I then start walking towards the deep woods. I look around, trying to find the bright silver sharp object. After 15 minutes of looking, I'm in the deep jungle. I can barely see the camp. I hear a twig snap, I jump at the sudden sound and turn around. I see a small, white, and fluffy bunny. It is eating some grass. It looks up to me and runs. I sigh and continue looking.
At the corner of my eye I see a a silver thing surrounded by leafs. I walk towards it, it's the knife! Fucking finally.

Wait...

Would anyone even care if I didn't come back to camp? I mean, no one has been looking for me so far. No one even cared for me did they? I was just stupid girl that helped them escape a goddam maze! Why would you ever think anyone like you. I mean everything you touch turns black. Everything I touch dies. My heart is black and evil. They erased my memories so I wouldn't become worse. Peter haven't even told me about the stuff he saw in my mind. Is everyone that scared of me? The only reason they didn't let me kill myself in the maze was to get them out of there. Everyone manipulated me. I don't mean anything...