Manchester

A couple days later and I'm nearly 14 weeks. Me Oliver and Alianna were in the car driving the long exhausting 4 hour drive, with a one year old and morning sickness which wasn't during the morning but most of the day.

Oliver: "you okay angel, you feel sick?"

Me: "no, I'm alright for now"

Oliver: "okay, tell me if you feel sick and we'll pull over"

Me: "I will" I kissed his cheek and he squeezed my thigh tighter, butterflies rose up in my stomach.

We pulled up in front of Sophie's to pick her up and take her to Michael's with us. We pulled up in front of Michaels, I got anxious knowing Phoebe ('sister') 'mum' and 'dad' were going to be there.

Sophie: "it'll be okay Darcy"

Oliver: "don't worry darling we're here"

I took a deep breath and undone my seatbelt and got Alianna out. Michael opened the front door.

Michael: "Alianna!"

She ran towards him and practically jumped into his arms.

Me: "think she missed you"

Michael: "I missed her... come here"

He pulled me in for a hug. We all greeted and went out to the back garden. There were chairs out, Dianne 'mum' 'dad' phoebe were there.

Dianne: " Alianna! Darcy! Oliver!" She pulled all of us into a hug, we asked Sophie, Michael and Dianne to go into the kitchen so we could speak to them.

Sophie: "what is it? Are you okay"

Me: "I'm fine but we wanted to tell you something"

Michael: "what is it?"

Oliver: "Darcys pregnant!"

Dianne: "omg! Congratulations lovely's"

Me: "thank you"

Sophie and Michael somehow at the same time: "congratulations!!"

We chuckled

Oliver and me: "thank you!"

We made a drink (alcohol) and went back outside.

'Dad': "what was THAT about?"

Me: "nothing to do with YOU"

Phoebe: "why aren't you drinking? Is HE not letting you?"

Me: "no I'm not drinking because A. One of us has to drive B. One of us needs to look after Alianna. it's got nothing to do with you anyway"

Phoebe: "whatever"

'Mum': "still can't believe you said that about us in that interview thing, we're not cruel"

Me: "I think you might just be"

'Dad': "how"

Me: "firstly-" tears forming in my eyes

Oliver: "at the age of 11 you asked if she could go on set alone, said she wouldn't amount to anything, practically disowned her I could go on but I'm not going to bother!"

'Mum': "who asked YOU!!"

Me: "don't speak to him like that, it's enough you speak to me like that but not him the one thing that actually made me hold onto life"

Phoebe: "awww how cute" sarcastically

Me: "you can shut up as well"

Phoebe: "what have I done?!"

Me: "what haven't you done."

Alianna started crying, because of the shouting. (She was sat on the floor playing with a toy.) I picked her up and put her on my knee, I bounced my knee.

Me: "shhhhh it's alright princess muma's here"

Oliver walked over and crouched down in front of her, he stroked her cheek with his finger.

Oliver: "it's okay princess" he whispered into her ear as he kissed her forehead, her crying slowed down a bit. I picked her up so her head was in the crook of my neck.

Dianne: "is she okay"

Me: "yeah, it's just all the shouting"

'Mum': "pathetic" half whispered

Me: "got something to say"

'Mum': " I said pathetic!"

Me: "what?!"

'Mum': "it's pathetic that your fussing over her so much, I don't know what so special."

I could see the immediate change in Oliver's face, he got so angry.

Me: " wow, wow okay first you start on me, then Oliver, and now Alianna a one year old! That's it! I'm sorry Michael I can't stay here with them, we're going"

Michael: "it's alright" he hugged me and whispered " come over tomorrow, I'll message you when they're not here"

I just nodded and said bye to everyone, we went back to Sophie's instead before going to the hotel.

Tom and Rupert:
2 days later we were back in London and Oliver, James, Tom and Rupert were going to play golf. I went with them with Alianna. We knew we wanted to tell Tom and Rupert that day, but didn't know how.

We just got to the first hole, Anna (Alianna's nickname) wanted to hold mine and James' hand on the way to the first hole. I started feeling sick and ran off to the toilet.

As I was being sick:
Tom: "she's not pregnant again is she?" Half joking

Oliver and James just stood there not saying anything, going slightly red.

Rupert: "is she?!"

Oliver: "yeah, we were going to tell you both later"

Tom: "oh my god!"

Rupert: "well congratulations"

Oliver: "thanks"

I walked back over after throwing up. Tom and Rupert just kind of stared at me.

Me: "what?"

James: "they know"

Me: "they know?! How?"

Tom: "well you did run off to be sick"

Rupert: "congratulations"

Tom: "yeah congratulations, how far along are you?"

Me: "thank you, both of you. Around 14 weeks"

We messaged/ phoned other people we wanted to tell.

On Oliver's close friends Instagram story: