Years 1-6

In First Year:

"Where do you think she is, Henry?" Rose asked, nervously scanning the groups of children leaving the train. All of them were laughing and greeting their parents, except for tiny, eleven year old Lily. After a few minutes of Rose running around knocking people down in search of her child, Henry finally spotted Lily shyly stepping off the train. Henry and Rose could do nothing but stare.

"Mum! Dad!" Lily exclaimed, jumping on her parents, smothering them in hugs. They still stood there in shock. "Lily, darling." Rose said, cautiously. "Why is your hair—?"

"Poufy with golden streaks?" The two parents nodded, confused.

"It's stupid Potter. He hated me from the moment he laid eyes on me. He said I didn't have enough "Gryffindor spirit" because I was friends with Sev, so he made me a lion with Gryffindor colors."

"Well you definitely have the mane for it." Henry said, jokingly.

"Henry!" Rose chastised. "Flower, I think that boy may like you."

"NO!" Henry and Lily exclaimed at once.

"EWWW!" Lily said, wrinkling her nose. "Potter hates me and I hate him. Me and him as friends? That's like saying the Gray Lady and the Bloody Baron were friends! It never happened and it never will."

"Alright, flower." Henry said, hiding a smile.

"Lily what is Hogwarts and your professors like? Are they treating you alright? Do you have any friends yet? How are your classes? Are they easy? Hard?" Rose blabbed on and on though and it definitely seemed to cheer Lily up.

"Mum! Hogwarts is splendid! It is so beautiful and I love my professors! They are very kind, and of course I have friends! My best friends are Alice and Severus. You know Sev, right? I wish you could see Hogwarts! It's so amazing!" Lily replied with just as much energy as Rose. It was very easy to see where she got her talkative energy from.

"Except for the stupid, annoying prat Potter," Lily said, her expression turning sour. "If only he weren't there. He and his friends think they are the kings of the world! Honestly!"

Henry sighed as his little flower ranted, his little baby was still safe from the danger that is: boys.

***

In Second Year:

"Hello Mum! Daddy!" called Lily, walking towards them. She looked towards Petunia. "Hello Petunia." She said quietly.

Petunia replied with barely a jerk of her head, but the word "freak", could be clearly be heard under her breath.

"Petunia!" cried Rose. "That is not a very nice thing to say! You better apologize young—"

"Mum, it's okay." Lily said quietly as she tried not to let her disappointment show. Then she looked up quickly. "You won't believe how cool Hogwarts is! Alice and I were exploring, Sev couldn't come cause I think he had to see his other friends. Anyway, I accidentally leaned on this knight, and a passage opened up! Nobody knows about this passage except Ally, Sev, and I! Who knows how many more passages there are! We're going to go searching for more next year! I can't wait! The annoying Potter prat thinks he's so cool because he knows a lot of the passages, but that doofus is obviously lying! Duh."

Lily kept ranting on and on about how dumb the annoying Potter prat was. Talking about that boy seemed to be one of her favorite subjects. She talked constantly about his idiocy. It was quite entertaining, to watch.

Ahh, to be young and in love, thought Rose.

***

In Third Year: