Chapter2

"I love it when you do that." He mumbled between her soft lips, as he tugged on her bottom lip for half a second before slightly pulling back to look into her eyes. "Tell me you love me." He whispers, his words intertwined with his breath as they hit her face as she closed her eyes almost as if to let them sink in. Her fingers gripped on his shirt, biting her bottom lip as she brought herself as close as she could to him. His fingers in the lower of her back, the small of his fingernails slightly tugging at the skin of her hips, pulling them towards his. "I love you." She breathed out, her heart pounding against her chest, mind numb and every feeling euphoric and arousing. He smiles, small but present. He leans in closer to her, lips grazing the nape of her collarbone, before he starts kissing it slow and softly. Every feeling hitching her breathing, she quickly combs a hand through her hair  as she frustratedly bites on her bottom lip.

She wanted him more than she had ever wanted anything before. And at this very moment all his focus, attention and energy was directed towards her. She wasn't competing with another woman nor his friends or his art. She wasn't competing with the drugs he took. She was ,in that moment, the center of his attention and like a drug she loved the immense euphoric ,blissful feeling it brought. It felt like she was on ecstasy as every touch of his fingers was heightened, every feel of his soft lips on her skin caused her blood to shiver, every moan that escaped him made her ears dance and her womanhood hot and bothered. She clamped her legs together, but the pressure of her thighs on her womanhood intensified it all.

"Take me." She breathes out. His motions stop. He lets his mind process her words for a moment. He slowly looks up at her, eyes wide and searching. "What?" He asked knowing what she said, merely wanting to hear her say it without being under the influence of his hypnotic kisses. "I want you to take me. Take my virginity that is." She says, correcting herself when she saw his eyebrow arch up in question. "Why?" He asked almost amused more than confused. She looked baffled. I tell you to fuck me and you ask me why? She thought almost half as confused as him.

"Why? What do you mean why? I want you to have sex with me, and all you can say is why?" She repeats more so to herself trying to make sure that she didn't make this up in her head or something. He nods, genuinely curious. She stared at him for a moment, wondering what was going through his mind for him to ask such a question and literally knock the arousal out of her. "Because I want you too. Because I've wanted to have sex with you, but was too afraid that I'll just be another girl you've slept with and mean nothing to you. That's why I played hard to get and tried to keep you interested in me, in hopes that you might fall for me and I'll be different. That I'll be the girl to change you. I'll be the girl that you see something special in."

"So ,are you the girl? How do you know you've achieved all of that with me yet?" He asked eyes locked with hers.

She exhaled, looking up at his through her lashes as her heart was right about ready to speed out of her chest. The intensity of his gaze made her shy. Made her question herself. Made her want to be anything he wanted.

"I just feel it. I just know. I know I won't just be another girl you've slept with, because I know you feel something much deeper with me than with any girl you've been with." She says managing not to stutter nor stumble on her words. He keeps quiet. Letting her words process, eyes still locked with hers. She wished she could read him. He was like a wall, there was never much to him than beyond the surface. Only the special kind of fucked up individuals could see past his facade.

His lips found hers after a moment of silence. The kiss wasn't soft nor was it gentle, it was eager and demanding. It was dominant and passion filled. His fingers slid a bit lower to the upper of her thighs and curled around them only to lift her from his bedroom floor. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. Her arms around his neck, fingers in between the locks of his hair trying to see if his locks will tell her the secrets of his mind. Their breaths intermingled, heat transference from one body to another as his hard rock manhood poked at her soaking womanhood which was just begging to be pounded and brought to euphoric relief through orgasm.

He walked to his bed, laying her down only to slowly and readily strip her naked. She watched as he took off every article of clothing she wore. She watched as his eyes trailed from every shadow to every curve he could find. She watched as his lips quivered to be on her skin, as his dick print begged to be released from the confides of his jeans. She sat up, unbuttoning his jeans as he watched her. Belt off, button out, pants pulled down and boxers starring back at her awaiting . She took a deep breath, mentality preparing herself to see a penis for the first time. Once the boxers were off, it bounced up to stand up right, veins and all. She starred at it, as he watched her stare at it.

He watched her innocent eyes look at him in submission and obedience. He let her lips curl around the tip, her tongue wipe up and down his shaft. Her saliva color his manhood and her gagging make him smirk in pride. After a few more moments he stopped her from her attempts of giving him a blow job, honestly they were quite mediocre, but considering she was a virgin he wasn't expecting much. He laid her down, caressing her skin, as his lips kissed the lengths of her legs until they reach her waxed womanhood. He kissed ,licked, sucked, flickered and slobbered it up until he let his manhood slide in. For the first few minutes it was soft and gentle, every stroke calculated and pre-thought. Her silent moans and grunts went on for the first few minutes, until the nerves of the inside of her vagina and it's tightness controlled every stroke thereafter.

The stokes became more faster, hungrier, and as painful as it was, she had known no pleasure like it until she felt like she was about to explode, which she did. Her body quivered, her skin had goosebumps, her eyes droopy watched as he soon found the pleasure ,they were both in pursuit of ,pour itself onto them. It was so good it knocked them out almost instantly.
*

*

*

"Madison. Madison. Madison." He thought to himself as he stared at the painting inspired by her. It was of a woman with a silk sheet covering her nipples to her quads. Knees bent down, man behind her holding the sheet together from behind.

"What inspired you to paint this one?", his agent asked, quite intrigued at the whole painting. "Women who live to please men." He said distantly, his tone almost that of another moment somewhere in his life.

"Madison. Is that what you'll call it?" She asks, thinking over how deep the concept of the painting truly is. Aiden looked at it for a moment, a sympathetic smirk making its way to his face when remembering how broken she was after finding out she wasn't the one to "change" him and she wasn't so "different" from the other girls he had fucked. "Madison, one who lives to please. That's sounds more endearing, doesn't it?"

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Hope you enjoyed this chapter🥰