☀︎︎1☀︎︎

Third Person POV:

"Celeste!" a blonde girl yelled at she ran into the house

"what?" a brown hair girl yelled back

"you're late to meet my friends, will you hurry up?" tory asked

"i'm just putting my shoes on!" celeste yelled back putting her slip ons on and walking out to meet with her cousin.

"okay i'm ready," she smiled giving tory a hug

"finally," tory laughed giving her hug back and going to celeste's car since she lived a couple minutes away and not close like tory.

"ive missed you so much tory," celeste told her cousin

"me too, i'm glad you guys finally moved back." tory smiled at her cousin who was more of a sister to her.

The two got to the dojo where tory introduced celeste to everyone.

"hey everyone, this is celeste. my cousin. and if i see any of you mess with her, your life will be hell." tory told her teammates.

"welcome to cobra kai," johnny told celeste

"thanks," celeste smiled and went to stand nect to tory.

Celeste was a natural fighter like Tory. The two were taught how to protect themselves by one of their neighbors when they were younger. Unfortunately, he was a dealer and they never saw him again.

Kreese was impressed with both girls, proud of them. Finally some cobra kai material he would think.

The practice was tiring, by the end they were all sweaty which was gross.

Tory took celeste after practice to introduce her to her friends.

"you must be the famous miguel that got everyone in," celeste said teasing

Miguel turning red, "yeah i would hope so," he let out a chuckle.

"your friend there talk?" celeste asked referring to the guy with the red mohawk.

Miguel elbowed him, "oh hey hi," he said nervous

"hello, nice mohawk,"celeste smiled at him

"t-thanks," he smiled, she was beautiful to his eyes. Something about her that he liked so much.

"anyways, it was so nice to meet you all!" celeste told them and turned to her cousin, "would you like a ride home or?"

"oh no. i can walk with miguel from here," tory smiled

"okayyyy," celeste told tory and hugged her and went on to her car.

On the way home she stopped by a boba shop to get some drinks and walked in.

She ordered her favorite boba hoping they make it like the one back home.

"excuse me are you in line?" asked a cute boy

"oh no sorry i'm waiting for my drink," celeste smiled moving aside.

"thanks," said the cute boy.

After making his order he made his way to celeste, "you from around here?" he asked

"sort of i guess. i just moved," she smiled

"oh cool cool. i'm robby," he smiled

"i'm celeste," she said smiling

"nice name. not very common," he smiled

"yeah," she smiled, "thanks." she said as she got her order

"if you don't mind can i have your uh number?" robby asked

"of course," she smiled, "give me your phone."

robby gave her his phone where she put her name as "celeste 🤎" and put her number.

"i'll see you around?" celeste smiled

"yeah definitely," he smiled. She nodded and left to her house.

"cele! we are going to the neighbors house! get ready!" her mom yelled when she heard celeste slam the door.

"got it mom!" she yelled back and quickly went to go shower and dress 'appropriately'.

"you ready cele??" her younger brother asked

"yeah kiddo i'm ready," she smiled picking him up

The three went to go talk to the neighbors, they rung the bell.

"hello," Amanda smiled

"hello! we're your next door neighbors," celestes mom smiled. "i'm Mackenzie, and these are my two kids Celeste and Chris." she took her hand out

"nice to meet you! i'm amanda," she smiled shaking her hand, "hey kids," she waved at the two

"hello mrs. amanda," celeste smiled and chris just waved.

"would you guys like to eat dinner with us? we have more than enough," she smiled at them

"oh no we wouldn't want to be a bother," mackenzie said

"oh no i insist, come in please." amanda smiled

"thank you," mackenzie smiled, "we brought you some homemade cheesecake as well," she smiled handing it to her.

"thank you!" amanda smiled and moved aside for the three to walk in.

"guys, this is the new neighbors! they're going to eat dinner with us," amanda told everyone and had the three sit down at the table.

Celeste smiled at everyone and saw the cute boy from before.

Robby quickly noticed and smiled at her. Celeste quickly returned the smile.