14

A MONTH

Celeste now was a lot calmer,  she knew her boyfriend what somewhere "safe" and wasnt homeless. She was very much focused in school now, and in karate again. She would visit Miguel every now and then, and would always apologize. After all, her boyfriend did put him into a coma.

Unfortunately, Robby didnt have much phone time and they would talk for a few minutes. But those minutes were enough for them to have some joy in them.

Everyone was going to see him, expect celeste herself. No one had told her and when she found out she went off on all of them. Telling them how they didnt care enough for him, and now they wanna be the good people and act like they never caused pain in him.

Johnny was very upset with what she told them, and even took her to see robby. after all, she did deserve to see him more than anyone.

She waited for johnny, who took a while but eventually got there.

"how are classes with kreese? you know i know hes a bad person, you dont have to stay with him. ill find another way to start a dojo"

"its great," she replied not wanting to make much conversation.

When they got there the girl speed walked, and signed in to see robby.

"just so you know, you cannot touch the prisoner, at all or we will ask you to leave. hugging goodbye and hello is okay. nothing else" the person in the front desk and celeste nodded.

After a few minutes celeste was finally called.

"Celeste, please come with us" the guard told her and went with her

When Robby saw Celeste come into the room, his eyes brightened up, his serious face turned into a happy face. He got up and hugged Celeste when she came to him.

"hi robby" she smiled

"hi princess," he said letting go because the guard looked at him, the two sat down across from each other.

"i thought you werent going to ever visit me," robby laughed

"i didnt even know we could come, someone told me your dad came" she looked mad

"im sorry," he told her, "how everything? youre doing good in school? you look beautiful"

"thank you" she smiled, "im doing good in school, a lot of assignments"

"thats good."

"what happened to your face? youre all bruised up" she said looking concern

"oh you know, boys like to look for a fight" he told her

"robby you have to learn how to control yourself," she told him, "you cant keep getting hurt or in trouble. its not good for your case"

"i know but i cant let them kill me either," robby shook his head, "my dad told me youre close to hawk now"

"hes like my brother, we look out after each other. theres nothing more"

"right," he nodded, "youre still in cobra?"

"yup. kreese is in charge now"

"nice, he'll probably do better than johnny anyways"

Celeste giggled, "i missed you"

"i missed you too, i can't wait to get out and be with you again" he smiles

"i can't wait either, it'll be so much fun we can do so many things"

"and you'll wait for me?" he asked her worried

"of course i'll wait for you silly, even if it takes years" she smiled

"visiting time is over" the guard told everyone

The two hugged one last time for a while, and told each other their i loves you.

Celeste went back to Johnny, who let her cry on her shoulder. As much as she showed everyone she was strong, she just wanted robby. and that he got the happiness he deserved.

But that probably wouldn't be anytime soon and it hurt her.

She had fallen in love with someone she couldn't even kiss or hug. It was hard.