#2 A DAY WITH FRIENDS

Y/n : So his name is Seungyeop? and yes.

He said that for real; but what makes you so happy about that?

Yejun : Noonaaaaa! He's so cool. I see him everyday. But I can never get enough of it. He seems so cool, even just breathing. Don't you think so?

Y/n : Oh yes. For sure. He seems little different. You sound like you're his fan though. Hehe. That is so cute.

Yejun : (literally blushing) He is really so nice. He reads the story for me too. If I say honestly, he makes it sound real. It always feels like I am seeing it through my eyes. Hyung is always so generous too. He is good looking too. How can someone have everything? I really want to be close friends with him.

Y/n : Wow. I didn't know all these. But he reads stories for you? That is strange. It is a library. Are you even allowed to do so?

Yejun : Of course. It's only me and my friends in that section. Also only one person managing that section is Seungyeop hyung. So we can do whatever he would let us.

Y/n : Okay. But how did you so randomly start asking him to read it for you.

Yejun : Noona. You know I told you once while in high school? The guest speaker came on our annual function?

Y/n : Oh yes yes. The one you were so impressed with.

Yejun : Yes. That's exactly Seungyeop hyung. One day when I went to the library with friends, I saw him. So I followed him cause I wanted to greet & found that he works there. Then we talked a little & I found that he is really a nice person. So I went there often & now I go there daily. We are pretty close now. He knows that I like his storytelling a LOT & he didn't deny when I asked him if he could read it for me.

Y/n : Woah. That is way too nice. But isn't he a little young to be a librarian? (awkward)

Yejun : He isn't actually the librarian. He likes it there, that's all.

Y/n : Then isn't he the librarian?

Yejun : He is but not too.

Y/n : What do you mean?

Yejun : what I mean is that the library belongs to his family. That's all.

Y/n : WHAT? That library WHAT? That's so huge to be someone's private property. For real?

Yejun : Of course it is theirs. I didn't know either. But now after one year, I know it because of Wonjun...

Oh, we're home. I'm craving delicious food. Let's go. (Exited)

Yejun just ran excitedly to the door. You had so many questions on your mind but apparently there's no time.

Lying on your bed, you were again a little stuck on the though of him. But just like other things that gets you stuck, you just stopped overthinking & let it go.

You're up. The beautiful voices of birds chirping are so mesmerising, yet it strangely reminds you of the beautiful voice you heard yesterday. 'Weird' you thought. Getting back to routine. Yejunie breaks down in your room out of nowhere.