Chapter 5...i dont know

Sexy picture sexy music

"Sensei, where are we even going, and how far is it?" Sakura asked. They had been walking for atleast an hour now.

"We don't ask the question of how far, Sakura. But ill answer it for you anyway. We are almost there, and we are going to my cumpound."

"Sensei, cumpound and compound are different things." Kakashi said. "I don't even think cumpound is a word."

"Well Kakashi, words wouldn't exsist if humans hadn't created them, so anything that sounds like your saying something can be a word. Also, its literally a cumpound. Its a compound, but there's cum everywhere. Hence the name, cumpound."

Just as Naruto said that, they started to cum close to a gate, 15 feet taller then the leafs. On each gate door, was the Uzumaki crest. The crest was in red, while everything else was white.

Sakura gasped at the sheer size of the entrance alone.

Kakashi was shocked because he's been in these woods thousands of times, yet he never once spotted this ginormous compound. Its bigger then the leaf village itself, so how has he never noticed it?

Sasuke was.....not being Sasuke. I mean, in a way he was being Sasuke, but in another, he's not. His mouth is a gap, and he has no words. But he's pissed. Pissed that someone has a bigger compound then he does. Then he realizes that there's no people there.

"Where is everyone from this clan" asked Sasuke.

"Where is everyone from your clan, Sasuke?" Naruto snapped back.

This shut that little duck shit up real quick.

(I just realized that I haven't been giving this chapter my special touch. Writing while taking a shit hits different by the way)

Sasuke was instantly regretting bringing up the topic, but his Uchiha pride wouldn't allow him to state it out loud. He simply said "Hn" and for those who don't speak Uchiha because they aren't true Naruto fans, ill translate. He said "who gives a flying fuckhole about an extinct clan anyway?"

"Same to you, Sasuke" Naruto snapped back in an overly cheery voice with a smile that screamed "IM FUCKING INSANE BITCH!!! DONT TEST ME!!!"

Sasuke finally backed the fuck down. Sakura and Kakashi were confused little glory holes.

(I've used their holes a few times. They fucking tight)

Kakashi demanded answers from Sasuke, but Sasukes a stubborn little prik and wouldn't give in.

Naruto having enough of their married couple act, decided to intervene.

"Will the both of you shut the fuck up so we can go inside? Also, who's the top and who's the bottom?" Naruto said seriously.

This was a very serious matter that could have very serious consequences. Naruto needed to know which one got fucked in the ass and which one did the fucking. He needed the information for his research.

"...SENSEI!!! THATS VERY PRIVATE INFORMATION!!! WE ARENT EVEN DATING!!!" You sure, Kakashi?

"Ohhhhhh so it's just a fling then. A one time thing. I get it, no need to worry!! I mean, I am the king of 1 night stands"

"JUST SHUT UP" ducks mad!! Ducks mad!! Someone get the big stabby stabby nife thingy!! We got to kill his dad!!!

"Now that we know Sasuke is the bottom and Kakashi is the top, we can go on!!"

"WHAT!?!??!" Kakashi and Sasuke screamed at the same time. They over reacting just like my diva drama queen of a cousin.

'How did he know?' Sasuke thought.

I know everything Naruto thought back. Sasuke was freaking the fuck out.

"Sasuke-kun, are you alright?" Sakura asked.

"Hn"

"*sigh* I think of you as a brother yet sometimes I can't help but want to kill you" Sakura said. This had Sasuke conflicted. He wanted to appreciate the kind words, but at the same time he wanted to exterminate them from existence.

"Yeah, whatever, now can we enter the fucking cumpound?" Asked Naruto, clearly annoyed by the fact that its been 650 words and they still haven't stepped one foot inside the walls of his compound.

His precious fuck toys- er- students (almost got caught by the FBI) decided to walk in since they didn't want to irritate their sensei. (Too late for that you fucks)

As soon as they got inside, they were greeted by a white, sticky substance, that seemed to cover 69% of the ground. If you looked from above, you could see 69% writen in cum.

"Make sure you don't touch the cum. It took me weeks to cover 69% of the floor in cum and have it say 69% when you look from the sky. A lot of women got pregnant and they don't even know that im the father!!" Naruto said the last part laughing.

His new play things were absolutely disgusted by this. Sakura the most. She was disgusted that her sensei would do such a thing, especially on the land of an extinct clan. It was shameful just being there, let alone cumming all over the place. He was truly a despicable man.

"Let me show you to the main house." Naruto said.

He walked them to the center of the cumpound that was basically a village, where they saw a giant house. It wasn't a house really, but a mansion. Bigger then the feudal lords mansion.

The children were in awe at how beautiful and massive it was. It was truly incredible. There was pillars made of quartz keeping up a balcony on the 2nd floor. The whole outside of the house was white, with red details scattered here and there. The doors were made of a wood so red, it looked like it came straight from hell.

(Ye that's the wood)

They entered inside and the amazed looks on their faces turned into disgust.

The whole place was covered in cum and pee. It smelt disgusting. The walls were all sticky, the floor was like glue, and the corners, along with the roof, were stained yellow.

But the most disturbing thing they saw as soon as they walked in (there are worse things to cum) was a women with dark purple spiky hair fingering herself on the staircase.

"Didn't know you'd be here, Anko"

"I was planning on surprising you, Naruto"

'Of course sensei knows this women' the 3 genin thought, not even surprised by this.

"You mind helping me out here you stupid brat"

"You better prepare for the full force Anko. I didn't get to cum earlier because I was interrupted by these idiot students of mine" Naruto said with that same sadistic smile.

"Ooooo kids are watching this time!!! HOW EXCITING!!! HURRY UP AND FUCK ME IN FRONT OF THESE CHILDREN YOU BAKA!!!" Anko demanded

"Right away you stupid slutty snake"

"Wait what" the 3 newly appointed genin said aloud. What they would see was absolutely horrifying for them.

Words: 1145