Stress relief planning

You pick up your phone, and answer the call

"Hello, I'm calling to get a better understanding of what it is that you're offering to relieve my stress with." Nanami says

Your heart starts beating fast, his voice was so deep and sexy. Hearing his voice turned you on, you decided to get spicy with your reply.

"Well I can really show you better than I can tell you" You say while twisting your hair around,
"oh is that so?" Nanami answers. "Yes, how about we meet up somewhere? you ask"

" Yea that seems fine, I am really stressed right now because of a certain annoyance in my life." You let out a giggle. " what's funny?".

"oh nothing"

" well then, I'll send you the address to the place we can meet at, be there at 6 tonight ok, goodbye now" He says before he hung up.

You quickly get up and just stand there thinking, damn i'm really doing this. You take a look at the time, it was 4:30.

You wanted to look good for your first impression on him, so you went to the bathroom and took a nice bath. You did your makeup, and made sure your hair was nice and eye catching

Finally it comes to the clothing selection, your all about being comfortable but then you want to look hot at the same time. You look in your closet and chose to wear a little dress you'd never worn before. with some nice heels.

It wasn't to less or to much, it was just enough to make he want to do something with you, without you looking desperate.

You check the time it was 5:30, you grab your things and leave,. since the place is 20 minutes away from your apartment.

While your driving you think about what you'll say, how are you supposed to carry on with this?

But before you knew it your thinking was cut short, because you had arrived at the place.

You look at the building, it was a nice restaurant. You walk in and goto the front desk, " excuse me, do you have a reservation?" The front lady asked.

"she's with me" you hear a voice say from behind you, you look back and see Nanami. You look him up and down, and realize how He was even more good looking in person. He grabs your hand and pulls you to the private section.

Once you sit down you notice he just keeps staring at you, you start feeling insecure was he looking at you in disappointment, we're your boobs to big or to small, did you not look good?

"you're really cute in person y/n" he says with a smile. Your eyes open wider, how'd you know my name or what I looked like? you ask with confusion. " Well knowing Gojo I thought he would've set me up, but he told me about you and everything"

You start laughing well that's good that he did, " well can we talk about your services y/n, he only told me you'd help with stress relief but not how you'd do it." Nanami asked.

"Oh yea about that, I mean i said I could show you better then I could tell you. So maybe you can come home with me and i'll show you." You say while twisting your hair.

"hmmm, yea i guess that'll be fine" Nanami says with a look of interest in his eyes.

"but please tell me about yourself." Nanami asks

You don't really know what to say, so you just deflect the question with a question for him. Can you tell me about what's stressing you out, and what you'd like me to do to help you release it. You ask him.

" It'd be nice if you could just suck all the stress away, but that's unrealistic isn't it" he says with a little laugh.

Who says it can't happen? you ask with a smirk. " If that's something you can do, I'd really be grateful " He says. " You know Gojo told me you needed stress relief too, so how could I help you with that?" Nanami asks.

"Well maybe you can fuck it out of me?" you say, but you quickly cover your mouth, "I meant you could magically suck it out of me too" You let out a little giggle but you felt awkward after saying that.

Nanami looks at you in your eyes and just stares, he licks his lips and pushes his hair back "what was wrong with what you said first y/n, I didn't say i wouldn't".

He gets up from his seat, and comes up to you. He pulls you up, and pulls you close to him. " I'd gladly make you stress free,at the cost of making you a sloppy slutty mess" Nanami whispers in your ear.

Your heart starts beating faster, and you feel hot. You were starting to see why Gojo might have recommended him.

              To be continued...