Hero Titans Vs Biollante

(music hits)

Alan: *unimpressed* Hmph, i guess this is happening now...Titansfighting? Instead of facing humanity which should be their common foe?

Godzilla and his allies roared at Biollante

Ren: Just watch, Jonah.*0:17 part hits* like my father used to say: "Let Them Fight!"

Rick: *whispering* yessss! Loved it when his father said  that!

Madison: C'mon, guys! Kick his ass!

Terrorist: you shut up!

Michael: hey!

Godzilla first headbutted Biollante in the chest sending her back with Varan using his wind breath to push her back forward With a huge gush of scalding water from Manda striking him in her face, a fire claw from Baragon slashing her side and a large tail smash from Anguirus hitting her belly

Biollante: ugh!! fools!

Biollante used her root like appendages to move towards the city to attack at a distant advantage but a volcanic heat beam and antennae beam from Rodan and Mothra struck her into the ground making her crash into buildings.

The Monarch crew cheered on while the terrorists groaned.

Alan: get up, Biollante! Destroy them!!

Biollante wrapped her vines at Rodan and Mothra pushing them away and pierced Anguirus with her sharp tipped vines.

Anguirus: urgh!! *struggleS* ain't going out that easy! *Rolls into a ball and directly strikes Biollante's chest* take that!!

At that moment Spitka and Phoenix managed to get up and help fight off Biollante.

Phoenix: thought you took us down!? Not likely! *Swoops down with Rodan and prepares fire breath but both get whacked by vines*

Rodan: ugh!!! *Crashes with Phoenix*

Alan: *chuckles* get up from that you chickens!

Mothra attempted to sting Biollante but was whacked in the face by her viness, though Slightly struck she managed to hit the vine with her stinger instead, paralysing it.

Godzilla then charged into Biollante and attempted to bite at her but in a shocking reflection of Godzilla's atomic breath, Biollante unleashed her atomic sap 

Ren: Gojira!

the sap sprayed all over Godzilla horribly burning him and corroding his armored skin. Godzilla fell to the ground in pain and agony

Spitka attempted to shoot an electricity ball at Biollante but two vines lift him up and prepare to stretch him. Spitka roared in pain feeling himself stretch

Manda: hold on! *Shoots ice cold water to freeze the two vines  holding him up allowing Spitka to break free*

The fight carried on into the city with the terrorists and crew at a safe distance, they saw Rodan, Mothra tried to used a combined volcanic heat beam and antennae blast to hit Biollante but she struck back using her sap, the Guardians then combined their attacks, Varan's air breath, Baragon's fire claws, Manda's water breath and Anguirus critically damaging her body, just making her angrier. she swung her vines at each one and roared.

Vivienne: The Titans are losing!

Madison: is there anything we can do!?

Maria: help will be coming soon, don't worry!

Mark: their not giving up! You know this, Jonah.

Alan: be silent, Dr Russell!

Mark: or what?!

Alan:...*pulls his gun out and shoots Mark in the leg*

Madison: DAD!!

Madison rushed to her father, though handcuffed.

Michael: you bastard!

Terrorist: sir! Incoming!!