jeon.

My Dearest Jungkook,
I always dreamed about one day sending the person that I love a love letter so here's one for you and as much as i know you'll tease me for this I honestly don't care it's my turn to be romantic. I'm writing to you because One, I miss you. I miss you dearly and I hope you miss me as much. Two, to see how you're doing. I hope you're having fun with all of the guys and singing for everyone as well. I know how much you love performing and sing your heart out to everyone. And Three, to tell you how much i love you and to not be sad. I'll come back home soon so don't worry. Once i get back we'll have millions of adventures and yes, we'll try out all of the food you'd like. Tell the guys I miss them as well, I can almost hear them being dramatic over the fact that I'm writing you this letter without them having one as well. I promise my bunny that once I get back home I'll smother you with kisses and cuddles and I won't leave you alone. I'll be by your side and I'll stay by your side. My dear bunny I miss you so much it pains my heart that I'm not by your side right now. There are some things i need to take care of before i go to you but I promise Im always one step closer to being with you I'll work hard to be with you and to never leave your side. Just wait my love and at the end of today I'll be reunited with you.

— Eternally Yours, E