nineteen.

ⓥⓜ - tw: rape -

Jimin's fearful eyes met the elder's gaze, locking with those dark, lust filled orbs. His eyes caught the small snarl appearing on the elder, the expression looked as if he was holding everything back from devouring the boy.

"I-, T-Taehyung-" The ravenette shook his head, his grip tightening on the boy. Jimin let out a yelp, the cat flinching and scurrying off the bed from the sound. Jimin's eyes followed the feline, wishing that it wouldn't leave him behind with this monster. 

"Prove it! Show me you love me!" Taehyung roared, his hands moving from the boys wrist to his legs, dragging him down on the bed until he was under the ravenette. Jimin yelped, tears prickling his eyes as his legs stung from the grip the other had. 

"O-ow! G-get off!" Jimin screamed, his hands flailing as he tried to hit the other. Taehyung growled, raising his hand and slapping the boy across the face, the sound echoing around the room at the act of violence. Both men stopped moving, Taehyung's shaky breaths the only thing being heard as Jimin was completely silent. 

"Jiminie. I won't ask again." Taehyung panted out, his rough palms rubbing up the younger's plush thighs, fingers hooking at his shorts. Jimin whined, tears fulling running down his cheeks as he gave up.

"I- I love y-you...so...u-use me, do whatever." Once Jimin said those words, the younger closed his eyes, tears slipping past his eyelashes. Jimin's heart cracked when he realized that he wasn't okay, this wasn't normal, and that he didn't love Taehyung the right way. Taehyung grinned, ripping the boys shorts down and pulling his sweater off, leaving him completely naked.

Bruises outlined his skin, marking up his beautiful tan body. They were from Taehyung. From his grip whenever he dragged the boy somewhere, whenever he let his anger take control. Jimin turned his head away from the elder, fluttering his eyelashes in embarrassment. 

"So pretty...so perfect, baby." Jimin smiled at those words, a blush creeping onto his cheeks. Taehyung bent down, kissing his way from Jimin's chest down to his hips, avoiding his crotch. Jimin whined, squirming underneath him. Jimin gasped when he felt Taehyung's lips on his nipple, sucking and biting at it. 

"Ngh- T-Tae!" The elder smirked, taking advantage of the sensitive area for the boy. Jimin whined, refusing to look down at the other while he pleasured him. He sighed when he felt Taehyung pull away, a squeak eliciting from his lips when he felt the ravenette's cock prodding at his hole. "W-wait! N-no!"

"Shhh...just take it like a good boy." Jimin's hands flew to the others muscular chest, trying to push him away. Taehyung smirked, grabbing Jimin's small hands and pining them above his head, rendering him helpless. 

Taehyung slammed his cock into the boy, no prep, no lube. Jimin screamed out in pain, his breath stuttering as he practically got the wind knocked out of him. Taehyung pulled out, thrusting back in, setting a brutal pace. Jimin hands fought against Taehyung's, tugging against them. 

"S-stop! It h-hurts!" Taehyung growled, his hand reaching up to wrap around Jimin's neck, choking the smaller. Jimin moaned, tears flowing down his cheeks. Taehyung's fingers pressed against his air supply, cutting it off. 

"Fuck, so good, baby..." Taehyung groaned, throwing his head back as he pounded into the boys tight hole. Jimin just stared at the ceiling, his hooded eyes leaking tears as pain overwhelmed him. His lips were parted, hanging open as he remained expressionless. 

"S-stop...c-can't..." Jimin mumbled, his body limp as he let the other abuse him. Taehyung ignored him again, putting his own pleasure first as he continued to fuck the poor boy. 

ⓥⓜ 

Jimin lay exhausted on the bed, tears, blood and cum staining his face and body. They had gone round after round, Jimin probably cumming more than seven times. His whole body ached, pain searing in his ass and throat. Taehyung was downstairs drinking, laughing and enjoying his life with others while Jimin lay alone, cold and disgusted. 

The small boy sat up, whimpering in pain as he made it to the bathroom to clean himself up. He drew up a bath, throwing in a strawberry scented bath bomb. Once the water was ready, he stepped into the marble tub, hissing at the sting of hot water against his skin. He scrubbed himself, trying to get rid of any traces of what just happened to him. 

Jimin blinked tears away as he remembered all the red flags he decided to ignore when he met the elder, all the signs that it was toxic near him. He crawled out of the bath once he was done, draining the tub and drying himself off. He lathered himself in a strawberry scented moisturizer, taking a deep breath and inhaling the yummy scent. 

He stared at his reflection in the mirror, cocking his head as he wondered where his smile and angel face went. His eyes were dark and red, lips red and bruised, his jawline was stronger, collarbones more prominent as he got skinnier. His face was paler, cheeks still tinted a rosy color. He sighed, turning away from the mirror and walking into the sex smelling room. He picked out a pink hoodie, grabbing black shorts and white socks, putting them on and sighing. He slipped on a pair of white shoes, tying the laces bunny style.

He brushed out his hair, letting it air dry out as he put a pair of earrings in. He grabbed his bag, shoving another hoodie into it and some cash Taehyung had shoved in the bedside table. He looked around, smiling when he saw Yoongi's cat. He picked up the feline, placing it in his bag and zipping it up enough to leave room for it to breathe. 

He stared at the stairwell leading down to the bar, then looking at the window that was in the far corner of the room. He sighed, walking towards the window and opening it, wincing when his finger cut on a shard of glass. He stared down at the ground, gulping before stepping out, his feet dangling before he fell, clutching the bag tightly. He gasped, wincing when he hit the ground. 

Jimin looked up at the window once more, his eyes skipping around the town before he made a run for it. Anywhere, anywhere but here. He was leaving, letting go and running as far as he could. 

ⓥⓜ