Chapter 17 ~ Day of Love

Hi! Thank you for the reads, check out the discord server.

-♓️

I feel like you say that at the start of every chapter ♓.

-♈

You love me, you simp for me BIG time
-
♓️

Oh yeah Pisces and Aries are dating now. (Well sorta they constantly flirt and are practically in a relationship)

Love, how you totally asked us!

-♓️

What the actual fuck is going on.

-♈

Taurus POV

I'd asked all the boys to help with a surprise for Virgo. More like all the boys in Squad Z since the rest were chilling.

"So why are you doing this dinner?" Cap asked. "it's not like your married or anything,"

I turned pink, "L-let me have my moment with her!"

"Awww!" Leo cooed, making kissy noises at Taurus.

"You can't say anything, you made your crush cry, at least Taurus is doing something for Virgo," Sag pointed out. 

It was Leo's turn to blush.

"Should I ask Cancer?" Scorpio blurted out.

"No," Capricorn replied. "she needs time and hurrying things won't help,"

"That's true," Aries joined.

"Aries is a single pringle this year," Leo teased.

"Leo is a Loser," Aries stuck his tongue out at his best friend.

"You guys are all losers," Capricorn bluntly said. "At least Taurus has a girlfriend,"

"Yeah!" I said as I hung the fairy lights inside the tent.

Ara POV

The teachers had given us the day off because of Amare. I sighed as I hadn't seen Hydra all day. Hydra and I had not even went on a date recently and it was getting tiring.

"Ara!" I looked around to reveal Orion. He looked panicked, which was a rare sight.

"Hi," I tried not to sound disappointed.

"Hydra-" He paused to calm down. "turned into a serpent,"

"Did you provoke him?" I asked with anger.

"It was a joke! Come!" He urged. He grabbed my hand and ran faster than I thought possible.

"Where's Aquila?" I inquired.

"He got hurt," He replied, still running. We finally reached the garden where all the first years and some teachers were.

"HYDRA!" I yelled to gain his attention. It worked. "IT'S ME ARA!"

His serpent from found comfort in my name, I felt some warmth at that but had to push it aside.

"Hydra turn into your human form!" Leo ordered, trying to use his magic. This ended up with him getting knocked unconscious by one of Hydra's tentacles. Sagittarius and Virgo were flung off to somewhere.
I hated to use this option but I had no choice.

"Guys! Get back!" I ordered everyone. I visualised a magical cage, one that could withstand the force of his tentacles and fire.

And so the cage appeared and trapped Hydra. The effort took all my strength.