020. realization

"we already got a reaction from brooklyn when we tweeted that

"we already got a reaction from brooklyn when we tweeted that." violet spoke, making her laugh.

"she is pissed." nadia told her, laughing along.

it's been a couple weeks since quackity and karl came to california, they did a lot together from just a small amount of time. but the boys were leaving in a couple days.

it was late at night so the two were in nadia's guest room, while nadia and violet were just talking the night away.

"listen, um, i need to tell you something."

"what is it, vi?"

"i think i actually like him."

"CALLED IT!"

"I'M SERIOUS."

"it was so obvious from the beginning, you were so lovestruck when he stayed and listened to the song with you." nadia mentioned.

"whatever, nads, should i tell him?" violet asked.

"you should, i mean, come on the guy is practically in love with you."

"that's strong language, nads."

"i'm not wrong."

"i don't know, what if he just doesn't like me?"

"he literally does."

"i don't know, i'm not gonna tell him until he like... leaves to go back home."

"fair enough, i planned a couple things for karl and i so you and alex are gonna be here by yourselves."

"okay?"

"that means you'll be able to spend time with your new crush... duh?" nadia said as if it was obvious.