Chapter.2 (Trying to get daddy OGAR to let melive with himmmmmm) 🏡👬🏡

NAGITO'S POV
————————

"GET OUT ME SWAP😡" the big green daddy said to me. I looked at him and made cute lil puppy eyes 🥺. "PWEAS , YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE 👉👈" just then  I hear someone yell

"SHREKkKkKkK!"

"So that's his name" (I think to myself) "a hot name for an even hotter guy" (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

I can see a figure in the distance, can't figure out what or who it is. "I have no where to go , please hottie let me stay"

"SHREK , SHREK , SHREKKKK"

I can tell DADDY OGAR was getting pretty pissed at who ever it was. "Shrek , I fed your- oooohhh who's this cutie~" I look away from the green hunk and see a , wait a minute- , A DONKEY!?

DADDY OGAR , had a jealous look on his face and said "THEY WERE JUST ABOUT TO LEAVE ME SAWMP!"
I looked at the booth of them and made an UwU sad face '༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ '.

"Oooh come on shrek look how adorable they're!" Shrek still being the stubborn daddy he is said. "NO, NOW LEAVE-''

I widened my eyes bigger , then Shrek let out a smexy smexy sigh "f-fine only cause you're c-cute b-Baka!" He said right then and there he was gonna be mine. (♥ω♥*)

The donkey then turned to me and said "heyyyy there hot stuff ;) , the names donkey ! Can you tell?" I blushed

>////<
👉👈

SHREK (POV)
————————

"GET OUT ME SWAMP😡" I say to the hot stranger. The smell of their old sour cream hair was really turning me on. Then all of the sudden he starts to ask to live with me. Sure they're pretty cute , but I haven't even gotten to know e'm yet!

"SHREKKKKK"
I was busy trying to get hot stuff out of me swamp because my WAP was starting to hurt.

"SHREK SHREK SHREKKkKKKK" I got really pissed cause me WAP was like a Boulder now. Then he said ,

"Shrek I fed your- oooh who's this cutie~"
HELL NO , I say to myself he already stole Gordon from me.

THEN FUCKIN DONKEY STARTS BEGGING ME TO LET THEM STAY , I gave in because they were just to hot.

From then and there they were gonna be mine ( ͡°👅 ͡°)