For the horny ones

Tw: Alcohol ,Weed, smoking,
Lemon warnings,choking kink,Master kink
.
.
.
.
.
.
You have been warned!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Are you sure?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok were gonna start now.
.
.
.
.
.
After you Arrived at the party When atsumu opened the door the place smelled Like Alcohol weed and smoke After you and atsumu went inside"Hey N/n Ima go talk to kawa you go look around" you looked at atsumu and said "You son of bitch Brought me here and your gonna leave me alone" He laughed and shrugged you just sighed and went to were the drinks were After drinking Alot of shots You were drunk you bumped into a tall figure and looked up and said "oh im sorry~" He looked down and glared at you shivers went down your spine "I-Im Y/n Suzuki Nice to meet you umm..?" "Sakusa Kiyoomi" He said "Holy shit he's hot you said as you looked at him" 'There was a long pause before He looked you up and down Before picking you up and  throwing you over his shoulders He went outside He went to his car(vroom vroom) opened the door sat down and put you on his lap so you were now stardling him.
.
.
.
.
Pls idk how to spell😭✋
.
.
.
.
🍋You horny people
.
.
.
.
.
You were getting uncomfortable so you started shuffling a bit "Stop that" Said sakusa "But im uncomfortable~" You said You started moving a bit more because you felt something poking down there it was growing larger and harder "Just wait a bit" He said before throwing you in the passenger seat after a silent drive Sakusa stopped driving and pulled up at a Big Luxurious house He opend the door and dragged you out In the back of your head you were thinking where the fuck are the cops oh wait This is top maifa boss He Has everyone wrapped around his finger because of his money before You know it You were being thrown onto a bed sakusa got on top of you And took your dress off he Started leaveing hickey's down your neck to your chest He took of your bra and took one of your nipples You let out a Breathy moan which turned sakusa on even more he went to your Panties and took them off Then he then put a finger inside you without warning You screamed quite loudly Sakusa started moving his fingers in and out really fast you moaned at the pleasure "such a good slut" i-im cumming" you manged to spit out sakusa then pulled his fingers out and said "Ah Ah not yet"

You whined(You whine all the time and place the spotlight on you- ok im sorry) You whined at the lost of the touch thats when you felt something go deep down your thoart it was about 10 inches long you gagged and tears started forming in your mouth as sakusa grabbed your hair and bobbed your head on his cock

After a While sakusa came in your mouth "Swallow it" he said you swallowed it "good little slut~" After that he grabbed a blind fold and handcuff's "Now call me master okay~" "Yes master" You said as he blindfolded and handcuffed you he then Put his 10 inch sholng inside you he then started thursting deeper and faster You moanded as sakusa kept hitting your G spot repeatedly "p-please s-s-slow down" You manged to say "Aww thanks but no little germ" he said as he went even faster at a ungodly speed his thurst's started getting sloopy and before you knew it You felt a warm liquid inside you After that he pulled out And the last thing you heard before you fell asleep was "I meant to do that"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n:Aight its the end of this chapter so your gonna need to wait for the next one Bye bye luvs ❤