Milkies

You wake up to the sound of the alarm you turned off 10 minutes ago. "shit" you mumble to yourself when you realize you might miss the bus . you get change and decide to eat breakfast at school . You grab ur bag and rudh out to the bus stop. Just in time . You walk onto the bus and sit in the back near the corner . You liked sitting there because you can look out the big ass window. The bus stops abruptly. A man with green dreads comes on with a person in a skin suit . They throw the money at the bus driver instead of putting it in the slot . They walk towards you and sit next to you in the back ."great " you think to yourself . Out of all the places they could sit in this empty ass bus they decide to sit next to you . You feel cornered since ur between them , a window , and the other seat in front of you .  "Uwuuah uwwauh" said the the person in the olive green skin suit . "Yes my darling "the man in the slutish  outfit responds. He proceeds to whip out his titty and begins to breastfeed his little friend . You wouldn't really mind a woman breastfeeding the child that they gave birth to but this is a grown ass man and his "pet ". "Is it bussin secco" the man says babyishly to the other man. He catches you staring . "Shit " you mumble to yourself. He suddeny pushes you up against the bus window and starts squirting his milk into ur mouth . He won't stop . His friend pulls out a camera and starts filming. The over whelming amount of milk is starting to get to you .You go to scream to alert the driver but that leads you to choke . Everything around you begins to feel like a blur . You slowly stop squirming . You pass out. The last words you hear are "dammmmmmm~ world staaaarrr~ world starrrrr~" and you die.