Errorink//Smut

Top Ink x Bottom Error
Warnings: Noncon but only because Error has no Idea what he's doing, I'm a baby writer so be kind :')

——————————————————————————————————-

   Error had no idea how he got into this situation. One minute he was fighting with Ink, as per usual. The next he was laying on his back tangled in his own strings, shirt exposing his ribs as Ink sat on top of him, looking at Error with a pink crosshair and a yellow soul.

     "I-i-Nk wHa-At tHe f-fUcK aRe y-Ou dO-iNg??! GeT y-OuR aSs o-oFf mE!" Ink hummed in response, gliding his phalanges against Error's rib cage and watching him shiver. "I-Nk sToP? wHa-" "You're so dense," Ink interrupted him, his face wearing an unimpressed look, his eyes switched to a pink swirl and a red diamond. "And i'm tired of waiting" Ink bent down and softly bit Error's clavicle.  

    "HeY-" Error trembled at the contact, his glitching increasing, "I love you Error," Ink slowly trailed soft kisses up Error' neck. "yOu c-c-caN't eV-veN-" "I love you so much it hurts." Ink breathed, as if those words could make Ink have a soul, as if it could make him have emotions, He wanted to sob.

    Error loosened himself from the strings as he brought up his hand to his face, "Y-y-yOu dOn't h-h-avE a sOul, d-doN't jOkE iT's n-nOt fuNnY." He felt his glitches become painful. Ink frowned for a bit, eyes blinking to a green teardrop and a purple square. "Do you love me?" Ink whispered near where Error's ear would be. Error turned his head refusing to look into Ink's eyes, his skull flushing a warm yellow.

      Ink sighed in response, "Fine, I guess I'll just have to show you I'm being serious." Error gasped when Ink and bit his clavicle again, hard, Error clenched his teeth at the feeling. "aH- tHaTs wEird-, dOn-N't" Error shivered as Ink soothed the mark with his summoned tongue.  "Form your tongues" Ink ordered as he rubbed Error's cheekbone. The taller skeleton let out a whine of confusion as he felt his magic pool in his mouth and form the appendage.

      "Good boy.~" Ink purred and Error felt a jolt of electricity go through his body at the praise. Error let out a small yelp as Ink closed the distance between them forcing his tongue into Error's mouth as he squirmed.

     The glitchy skeleton whimpered as he felt Ink explore his mouth, pressing himself against Error, his spine arched as he felt all the adoration and love radiating of Ink. "I-I-iNk hAh- pLea-Se" Error panted as he felt that strange tingling feeling return to his bones, he wanted more, he needed more, of what? He didn't know.

    Ink grinned as he looked at Error's expression, blown up eyelights, surrounded by red glitches, as drool ran down the corner of his teeth. "Fuck Ruru you're so perfect, I've wanted to do this for so long." His eyelights now a pink hazy heart and an orange lighting bolt. Error shifted again "wHaT a-a-aRe yOU-" Error moaned as Ink slipped his hand down his shorts gently rubbing his symphysis. Ink leaned in claiming Error's mouth with his own once again. Ink smirked as he heard Error let out small muffled mewls. 

   "WaiT I-I-InK tHat feE-Els- Ah-" Error keened as he subconsciously grinded against Ink, desperate to get more of the sensation. "Good? Hah-You're so good for me Error," Ink pulled his phalanges away from Error as he felt the glitchy skeleton's magic start to swirl. "N-n-nOnOn- iNk p-pLeAse!" Ink cooed as the taller arching his back trying to get more friction from Ink, failing due to the strings still tying him. "So needy" Ink purred "Don't worry glitchy, we're just getting started," suddenly he was flush against Error again.

     Ink held his fingers against Errror's teeth, prying them open. "Suck" The shorter grinned as Error obliged taking both phalanges into his mouth slowly swirling his tongues around them rutting against Ink as much as the strings let him. Ink removed his fingers from Error's mouth with a pop. Moving his hands down to Error's shorts and pulling them down, revealing his sacrum buzzing with magic that was not yet formed.

       "Beautiful." Ink breathed and Error blushed a pretty yellow at the comment. Error yelped as Ink harshly gripped Error's iliac crest, sending jolts of pleasure through Error's body. "Now let's move on the the main event shall we?~" Ink whispered in a sultry voice. Suddenly the strings released and Error's legs were brought up to Inks shoulders, Error whined as his magic finally formed into his sex.

    "You're so cute Error, so beautiful." Ink stared at Error's ecto as Error mewled from the praise. Ink prodded at Error's ecto. Error let out a sharp squeak as Ink sunk his fingers in stretching him,. "God Error you're so tight, and you're already so wet for me." Ink rolled his fingers in Error' "aH! I-inKy~" Error felt his glitches get more sporadic. "If you're already reacting so well to just two of my fingers.. I'm excited to see how you'll look with something bigger." Ink chuckled with pink star and orange heart eyelights, as he continued pumping his phalanges in and out of Error loosening the tight hole. Error whimpered at the underlying promise.

    The shorter kissed Error's ribs as he proceeded to listen to the taller hearing him let out uneven breaths and softly moan Ink's name over and over again. It was intoxicating. "Look at you so desperate for me, you want me as much as I want you, don't, you, Error?" Error made a strangled noise as Ink punctuated every word with a sharp thrust, "AhH- InK p-p-pLeAse- I nEeD yOu-!" Error sobbed his face flushed and his glitches almost tearing him apart along with Ink's phalanges.

     Ink pulled his fingers out of Error's cunt as he grinned, softly kissing Error's skull and released his member, lining it up. "Of course Love."  Ink fluidly hilted inside of Error as Error let of a scream of pleasured pain. His glitches completely obscuring  his vision. "AgH- InK!" Tears ran down his face as he felt Ink's shaft rub against his magic. Full, he felt full to the brim with ecstasy, every part of him was tingling with electricity.

    Ink stared in awe at Error's ecto as it hugged his member, the rainbow ecto flesh showing through the shining blue. "So pretty Error, so perfect you look so perfect with my dick inside you." His eyes blinking to a hazy pink soul with a yellow circle. "You were made for me weren't you Error, we were meant to be together. My Ruru." The name rolled off Ink's tongue as he rocked experimentally against Error. Watching as Error shuttered and let out a lewd moan his eyes completely covered as saliva ran down his cheeks.

    "Won't you say you're mine Ruru?" Ink asked, his tone laced with innocence, as if he wasn't thrusting into Error right now, as if he wasn't soaking in every little sound Error made. Error gasped as Ink slammed into him. "aH- I-InK pLeAse! Oh- S-s-StArS i'M yOuRs- P-P-pLeASE-" Error jolts as Ink thrust into him again, his magic sending every movement that his eyelights couldn't see. Ink face leaned his flushed face down to Error as he took him in an opened mouthed kiss, his thrust slow but deep. Making him groan every time he reentered the tight hole.

   "So good for me, ah- fuck so good Error," Ink pants as he rammed harder into Error his thrust becoming more sloppy and erratic as he neared his climax. "I-i-InK, I- nEeD" Error gasped as he felt Ink quicken his pace, it was too much- too much too much too- "InNkY~" Error screamed Ink's name in pleasure as he came, blue screens invading his vision as he passed out, crashing. Ink followed shortly after Error as he felt Error squeeze around him giving a few more shallow thrust as he reached his peak.

    Ink sighed as he came down from his high, slowly sliding out of Error as he got up and put his pants back on. Picking up Error bridal style with caution.

     "I'm so glad," He nuzzled against Error as he formed a portal to the doodle sphere.

——————————————————————————————————-
   Hi! Like I said i'm a baby writer so any criticism would be extremely appreciated! I'm always looking to improve so don't be shy! Also I take request

-Breezydommie