HOE, EW

I re-read the storys before i post so that there arent any spelling errors...I always end up missing 2 or 3, pisses me off, I tell you what.

Authors Pov

Eve wanted to roll her eyes, but she didnt, what the fuck Shonie.. she thought.

"Come in." She moved to the side and let Asia take a seat.

"So Shonie called me and told me how you wasn't cool with how we were dancing, and shit, so I told her I was ganna come over, she told me no but I just thought you needed to cool down for a little, so here I am." Asia did a little sight and looked around. So if she told you not to come the fuck over, why didnt you think its cause I wanted to cut you, bitch? Eve thought.

"So why did you come over?"

"I came over to see how yall were holding up." Eve just straight faced her, she had completely forgotten about all the other mu'fuckas in the kitchen.

"Asia? What are you doing here?" Dasia walked out the kitchen along with everybody else. Asia looked around and mean mugged Dasia.

"What are you doing here, I told you to stop flirting with this girl, you bold bestie." Asia laughed trying to play it off as if she wasnt blatantly being a snake.

"Aint nobody flirting with me." Eve squinted her eyes and looks annoyed,

"Asia I thought I told your ass not to come over here." Shonie rolled her eyes and sat next to Eve, Eve was ready to be petty towards her but it looked like Shonie was more annoyed than her.

"Come oooooon Shonie, tell her Shay, yall know how I am, I just wanted to make sure everything was ok." Shay just looked around, she was not about to be dragged into this shit.

"Maan Asia, get gone damn." Leila said, Lei couldnt stand Asia, Asia should have been lucky that she was too drunk to notice that her cousin was dancing with her ex while her bestfriend watched.

"Lele whats the problem baby, you'ian miss me?" Leila cringed, that mu'fuckin nickname, thats the nickname her momma used to call her, only reason Asia knows it is because she heard Shay call her it one day.

"Aye Asia, come back some other time ight baby girl? We'll get in touch." Shay said, she was ready for her to leave, for all they as to, she was hungry and sleepy, and I know what yall gone say "baby girl!?!?" Thats just how u had to talk to Asia or she was going to act like a fuckin brat.

"Ight im out, I just wanted to apologize to Eve, but I guess we'll talk someother time." Asia got up and walked to the door.

"Come on Dasia." Eve and Kayla made a face.

"What she coming on for?" Kayla asked.

Asia just stared at Kayla blankly and said it again. Not breaking eye contact.

"Come on Dasia."

Dasia didnt know what to do, she wanted to stay but Asia was telling her to come on, last time she aint listen mu'fuckas was..She better go with that girl.

Dasia got up and smiled.

"Ight yall, ill talk to yall later, call me for the next hangout this was fun."

Eve nodded.

"We gone ignore that fact that she listening to what she telling her to do??" Leila looked around with her lips puckered, and her arms held out.

Kayla was just as confused as she was, Shonie wasnt really paying attention Shay didnt like her anyway, and Eve wasnt going to force her to stay, thats a grown women not a child, she do what she wants.

By now Dasia and Asia were gone so it was just them.

"Yall get the fuck out, we finna eat then we gone fuck Eve, we'll talk to yall later." Shay just came out of nowhere and said it so bluntly. Eve reached out and hit her alittle.

"Bro Eve why you hit me?"

"Why did you say that shit?" Shay shrugged with her eyes low, she knew she wasnt lying so why make it a secret by not telling?

"Beeecccaaauuuuseee its true?" Eve started at Shay and narrowed her eyes, Shay was going to get her back for that shit but she wasnt going to tell Eve and ruin all the fun, she'd be crazy as hell if she did that.

Laughing she walked in the kitchen and started making three sandwiches, they were ganna want one after what was to come.

"I know yall better be out my damn house by the time im done." She peaked her head outside the frame and Leila knew exactly what to do.

"Ight yall, Eve..she bouta fuck you up." Leila and Kayla left out laughing hard as hell.

"Shonie, Eve, get naked. Shonie dick OUT. Eve pussy READY." She shooed them off."

Shonie ran for the step.

"IM GETTING THE ROPE OUT."

Shonie yelled rushing.

--

👋🏾