~Birthday Surprise~ TomXSeverus/Lord VoldemortXSeverus

Settings: Harry's 5th year. A few weeks before the incident with Umbridge in the Great Hall. Umbridge is still the "Headmaster" of Hogwarts but she listens to both McGonagall and Snape when they give her "the Stare"(Lol, Mlp reference. But it's that stare when your Parents stares daggers at you when they want you to do something, That stare.) There's still hella a lot of rules but Draco and the other Slytherins were spies of their parents and the Primary Ministress( Au QwQ The Primary Ministress is the most powerful in the ministry and orders the Prime Minister and stuff. She's also chosen by Lady Magic herself to be the Human Lady Magic in the wizarding world and can be possessed by Lady Magic whenever needed but most of the time The Primary Ministress is just the reincarnation of Lady magic herself. An idea from my past self that I liked so am keeping it XD)

Day: January 9.

Ship/s: TomXSeveurs/Lord VoldemortXSeverus

Warnings: To much fluff at the end, has a bit of Lime(so be cautious).

A/N: This Story takes place on Snape's Birthday, The Slytherins (including Luna) were planning Snape's Birthday surprise and Luna wanted to give her gifts a little bit earlier. In this Au(and future stories on HP) Draco and Luna are first cousins. Luna's mom is Lucius' younger sister. The Primary Ministress is addressed as "Her Highness", "Her Majesty" due to the fact that the people see her as their Queen/goddess. Snape's ganna have children and her Eldest child is the Primary Ministress but he doesn't like to wear her daughter's name on his shoulders and addresses her the same way as the others. And since I don't know Britain's school class schedules The time and schedule during these stories would be based on my school class schedule. Draco and Luna are cousins with Pansy and Blaise but a few times removed but they see and treat each other as brothers and sisters.

...................Story Loading...................