The Shock

Kanda hugged Allen to his heart content till dawn sheltered the world,shooting rays of golden light through the window. The door barged open.

"Yuu-chan! Wher-"An orange haired excorcist began to say when he was cut off by a sight he had never imagined of seeing.

KANDA the devil was hugging ALLEN like a toy. They were sleeping on the same bed. And were naked. The exorcist,also known as 'Lavi' or to the vile demon,'Baka-Usagi',felt crimson spread on his face.

He just stood like a statue at the doorway,gaping at them. He just watched at Kanda pulled the innocent whitette into a kiss.

He quickly walked away,his eyes and face burning. He met Lenalee on the way. "Lavi,do you have a fever? Your face is very red,"The concerned female excorcist asked,feeling his forehead.

"Nope. Do you have any beer?"Lavi enquired,his cheeks still flaming. "Why in the world would you want to drink?! You're the worst drunk,you know!"Lenalee snapped,slapping him sharply.

"I saw Allen-chan and Yuu-chan kiss and they slept on the same bed and I think they had sex. Or Yuu-chan just raped Allen-chan,"The exorcist mumbled sleepily.

"Ah! No! B-B-Bak-"The two heard the whitette scream. Lavi peeped through the door. The devil really did rape Allen. And he was kissing the younger too.

And then,the room was quiet. Lavi and the female ducked into the shadows. A few minutes later,the whitette trudged out of the room,shivering but he looked relieved and somehow,elated.

His stomache rumbled. And he walked to the cafeteria quietly. His gray pants however,were stained in a sticky thick suspicious substance.

Lavi just couldn't keep his mouth shut. "Why is your pants stained?"He asked as he tapped the cursed teen's shoulder. "I fell down in the bath,"Allen spat,loosening his friend's  grasp before he hared away.

This matter is out of hand. And someone must take charge of it. Someone. Somehow..

Panda Jiji.....