1

"Enjoy your stay." The front desk worker chirped as they handed you your room key.

"Thank you." You responded while you turned on your heel while walking in the direction of where you were supposed to go.

Suddenly, you realize you were missing something along with someone. Someone who was gawking up at the food platter plastered across the miniature TV in the front lobby. You felt your face relax as you walked towards him.

His whole arm flexed, causing his hand to follow the chain reaction as it clutched the black handle that was connected to the suitcase that held both of your "one day" belongings. It was obvious knowing you couldn't sneak up on him when he must of sensed or at least hear something coming up behind him. He whipped his gear around already wearing a smear that soon changed when he saw you.

"You ready?" He questioned enthusiastically with a slight bit of challenge laced into those two words.
"Yes," you smirked with closed eyes, "I," you flashed the card that was in between you infect and middle finger, "do." As you opened your eyes they met Inoskue's bright cocky one's.

"Then let's go." He announced as he led the way to the room he didn't even know the number of.

As you guys walked own the hallways you realized that you were going in the wrong direction. Why you trusted Inoskue to know the location of something he did not, you don't know, maybe the confidence alone was persuasive enough.

"One 'O seven." You stated in the middle of your one eighty turn in the right direction.

Heavy footsteps as well as the rolling of the suitcase got close to you as you sensed something closer. You turned your head to the left, you find Inoskue's head hovering over your shoulder, looking at the room key, then at you.

"One 'O seven." You restated locking eyes with him.

"One 'O seven." He confirmed, walking ahead of you. "Y'know last time I went to a hotel I think I was in room one 'O seven too."

"Really?" You asked while looking down at your phone.

"Yeah! It had a huge TV and and the only thing we watched were these four guys playing prank on one another, y'know, 'cuz we lost the remote." He ended with a signature snicker.

"Mmm." You agreed with a smile imaging a clueless Inoskue turning the whole place upside down just to find a remote that was probably in a place that he overlooked.

"Pranks like this-" he knocked on the nearest door as he yelled "PIG ASSAULT" and sprinted through the dim hallways.

You wasted absolutely no time letting loose of your adrenaline and taking off after him. The dim lights were already a trigger for you internal alarm to go off, but now you didn't know what people from down here were doing to do when mad. So you ran. And you almost ran right past your room, just like Inoskue but you grabbed the sideways part of the handle for  something to stop you, causing you almost to fall over.

You caught a glimpse of the culprit stop and turn facing you, still holding the blue suitcase.
Vengeance was nice sometimes. Barely waiting for the lock to turn green, you force the handle down and plunge into the room. Latching yourself right behind the door to make sure it closes entirely with the extra force, a veiny hand clutched the same door.

When did he get there? How did he move without making noise?

You let out a rather loud yelp as an even stronger force, one of one arm mind you, ricocheted your actions and led to the erect part of the right handed handle to pound into stomach as the backside of you slammed against a wall.