ONESHOT

"yaaaa jeon jungkook where are you goingg", 6 years old Yoon Luna is chasing after her bestfriend, Jeon Jungkook. Although Jungkook is a bit weird, he has a pair of wings, Luna still want to be friends with him.

"catch me if you cann", Jungkook running, he still doesn't know how to use his wings.

"Luna-yaa let's go home! Your dad is at home", Luna's mom, Kim Jiyoon, is calling her daughter that is running across the field.

"okayyy, Jungkook!!! Let's go homee", Luna and Jungkook live together, they shared bedroom. Her mom gives permission as Jungkook is an orphan.

Luna first met Jungkook when they were 4 years old in the hospital. They were in the same ward and since then they became bestfriends. Jungkook's wings started to grow when he was 5.

They are so close even Luna's parents can't separate them. If they were separated even for a moment, Luna would cry nonstop. For their daughter's happiness, they just let them be together.

Most of Luna's decisions is based on Jungkook's. Luna would ask Jungkook first and then she make the decisions. She trusted him more than anyone. It is because he is the only one that wants to be her friend.

In school, she would be alone. Her classmates ignore her. Jungkook is not there, he doesn't go to school. But he will fetch her when it's time to go home. Making Luna's favourite time is after school as she would see her bestfriend after hours.

"Luna-yaa let's eatt", Yoon Louise, Luna's dad, called his daughter for dinner. Luna has been in her room after she got back home.

"okayyy", Luna runs downstairs with Jungkook besides her.

They sit at the table. "Jungkook-ah what should we eatt", Luna is looking at the table full of delicious food made by her mother.

"ummm chicken!!", Jungkook said enthusiastically. Luna nodded and put the chicken on both her and Jungkook's plate.

Luna's parents just look at their daughter with smile. Sour smile in particular.

Years went by, now Luna and Jungkook are 19 years old. They are about to graduate highschool.

The older they are, Jungkook becomes protective towards Luna. Luna annoyed with his behaviour. She knows that he is her bestfriend but that doesn't mean he could do anything to her.

But she still love him. He has been there, when she was sad and happy.

Jungkook in the other hand, had known how to use and control her wings. When he sees Luna with other man that he thought dangerous, his eyes got darker and he flies fast towards them.

He would pull Luna away, and swings his wings hard untill the man thrown away. He loves Luna, more than a bestfriend.

"Jungkook!! Could you please stop following me everywhere!!", Luna stopped walking. Jungkook is beside her. Flying with his wings as usual.

"no. I need to protect you", Jungkook said as he lands his feet on the ground. He starts to fly again. This time he is above Luna, "are meeting that guy again??", Jungkook asked.

"and what is that have anything to do with you?", the black haired guy's eyes turned dark. Luna looked up, she is scared. Every time Jungkook's eyes change always gives Luna shivers down her spine.

"everything about you, is my business.", Jungkook said with cold tone and flies away.

Luna gulped. She is regretting her choice now. Why she always put Jungkook's decisions first before hers when she was little.

She arrived at her destination. She saw the guy that she is meeting, Cha Eunwoo, on the ground with bruises and blood at the end of his lips.

"Eunwoo? Are you okay?", her voice is shaking, her body too.