𝟎𝟒 ♪ ᴺˢᶠᵂ

"𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍, 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃"

- 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈

☹︎☻︎𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝟮 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝟴:𝟰𝟱 𝗣𝗠

☹︎☻︎
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲
𝟮 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝟴:𝟰𝟱 𝗣𝗠

___________________________

Night time fell as you laid there in your bed, bored out of your fucking mind, staring up at the ceiling. There's a reason Jalen called you the night owl, sleep all day and by the time the sky turned dark you were wide awake. Your dormitory was quiet and dim as the only light source there was was from the window next to your bed.

I feel like a vampire in a fucking coffin

Jalen had a family emergency so she left 5 hours prior, leaving you alone in your misery. By now it would've been a good time to have some friends to talk to in the girls dormitory but majority of them weren't friendly at all. Like literally they would post about body positivity and girls supporting girls but in real life they were fake rude bitches.

You sighed rolling onto your side, reaching for your phone that was charging on top of your nightstand, you haven't checked it in like and an hour. You seen a couple of missed text messages from Jalen she sent twenty minutes ago saying "Everything was fine" and that "She would be back the next day" Which you replied back with a simple "Okayyyy"

You then checked your other social media apps, liking and commenting under post on your feed. As you were doing so your stomach started to grumble, it lasted like 5 seconds before it stopped.

I shouldn't have skipped dinner

sighing you sit up, placing your phone back on your nightstand. You swung your legs over the edge of your bed standing up slowly, stretching in the process.

I gotta go get something to eat

You walk across the room to flip the switch on, the light instantly illuminating the mess on your side of the dorm. You then walk over to your closet grabbing a pair of sweatpants and an oversized sweater, the weather in Florida wasn't cold but you just liked being comfortable and covered up most of the times. You swapped your old clothes for your new ones throwing the old ones somewhere on your bed, and then grabbing a pair of socks from your sock drawer.

As you sat back on your bed your phone started to go off, indicating that someone was calling you. You dropped your socks on the floor stretching over to your phone to see who it was. The name on the screen surprised you.