10

I felt like I blinked my eye and when I woke up it was dark outside. Hawk was still by my side asleep. I kissed him and he quickly woke up kissing me back.

I stopped kissing him. "We need to get home" I whispered. "What time is it?" he asked me. I checked my phone. It was about to be 12. "It's almost 12 o'clock....how did we fall asleep for so long?" I asked him.

"I don't know, it must've been a long night for you then huh?" he asked jokingly. "Come on now" I said. He picked me up and started walking in the direction of Daniel's house.

"You don't have to treat me like a princess you know" I told him. "Why not?" He asked. "I can walk myself" I said. "Pretty sure you've done enough, Princess" he said to me.

I got butterflies. I didn't say anything else. I just let him walk me to Daniel's. We got there quickly. He put me down and I turned to him.

"Do you...do you want to come inside?" I asked him. He just nodded his head. I grabbed his hand and started to lead him into the house.

I made sure that there was no one inside and we walked to "my" room. "I'm not tired anymore" I said. "Me either" he said. I saw his smirk started to grow on his face again.

He walked a bit closer to me and kissed me. He started making out with me. Picking me up and putting me on my bed. He kissed me harder and faster. He was on top of me and kissed me on my face and neck.

"What the hell" I heard suddenly. Hawk turns to his side and we both see Robby standing at my door. "Robby what are you doing in here!" I shouted in a whisper.

"I moved in today, and I could say the same for him" Robby said looking over at Hawk. "You jealous?" he asked Robby. He was so petty sometimes....it was so funny.

He knew he had what Robby wanted. Robby squinted his eyes at Hawk. "You know...I don't think we ever got to finish our...fight!" he said while kicking Hawk straight in the face.

"Stop it! Stop it now!" I shouted in a whisper again. I didn't like seeing them fight, and after Hawk got kicked he touched his bloody nose and then punched Robby in the face.

Making him fall on the ground. He got on top of him and cocked his fist. I grabbed Hawk and pulled him off. "Stop" I told him.

He looked at Robby and watched him leave my room. "What the hell was that!" I yelled at him in a whisper again. "He started that fight" he replied back.

"It doesn't..it doesn't matter anymore. You have me. You don't need to fight him over anything" I said to him.

"I'm sorry. I...I know he likes you, it makes me furious y/n" he told me. I tried not to smile but he could tell what he said made me feel something. He smirked at me again, and kissed me once more.

"I want you to join cobra kai" he then told me. "I don't think I can" I replied. "Why?" he asked me. "Daniel would never let me" I said. "We will find a way for you to join.....I want you there with said. "I should go home...come to Cobra Kai tomorrow" he suggested.

"Maybe" I replied. He jumped out my window and landed like Spider-man. He turned around to get one more look at me then ran into the darkness. I fell onto my bed.

Even after what happened with Robby I knew Hawk would always be there for me. I loved him so much.

It was the about noon the next morning. I walked out of my room into the kitchen. Daniel was sitting at the table, he motioned for me to come sit with him. I sat down in the seat next to his.

"Robby told me about what happened last night...and now that you no longer are injured. I think it's best if you move out" he told me. My heart sank.