Chapter One

"So that was the boyfriend tag. Like, subscribe, and comment your boyfriend or girlfriends name if you have one." I said finishing the video.

"We made a video on my channel where I ask her questions about me." Mikey said.

"Click his face or the link in the description to watch it and subscribe to him because he's a good boyfriend," I said smiling, "Alright, goodbye."

We then filmed his video which took an hour. After that we ate Taco Bell with his parents and sister. Then when we got back to his house we went to his room and started editing our videos. Three hours later this happened.

"I want cookies." Mikey blurted out and I looked at him. So we decided to make cookies because why not make cookies at midnight?

"See if we have ice cream." he said while taking the cookies out. I went to see if there was ice cream and I took out the ice cream and threw it to Mikey. He didn't catch it and when it hit the floor it made a loud noise and went everywhere. Then Cocoa started barking and we heard foot steps.

"What are you guys doing?," his mom asked when she got to the kitchen.

"Making cookies." he answered trying not to laugh while picking up the ice cream tube.

"In the middle of the of the night?" she asked sounding mad.

"Yeah, I wanted cookies and ice cream." he said cleaning the rest of the floor where the ice cream was and throwing away the used paper towels.

"Alright.," she said going back up stairs, "Go to bed soon."

After we put the ice crream on the cookies we went back up stairs to his room and sat on his bed eating cookies and ice cream while watching a movie on Netflix. After eating the cookies and ice cream we fell asleep.

The next day I woke up to Mikey and Luke Korns being loud and messing around.

"What's up beautiful?" Mikey asked as he laid down on his bed hugging me super tight.

"Nothing." I replied still tired and with my eyes still shut. Then Luke decided that he would jump on us.

"Get up." Luke said getting off of us. The. Mikey got up and I just laid there getting the courage to actually get up.

"We're going to go to IHOP in a hour and half." Mikey said taking off his shirt and putting a new one on. So I got up and changed my clothes, then I did my makeup and my hair.

"You guys ready for Playlist?" Luke asked as we headed downstairs to get in the Uber to take us to IHOP.

"Yea." Mikey and I replied at the same time. We got in the Uber and the driver was really weird. He was talking to himself and talking to the seat next to him and there wasn't anyone next to him. When we got to IHOP and we all got out, we all stared laughing because it was so weird.