Trigger warning +y/n background

Hey so this is meant to be a Misa x Reader but for my ladys lolololz

I happen to vent a lot in my writing though and the book itself was just going to have many triggering themes in the first place.

Tw for:
Drug abuse
Alcoholism
Depressive episodes
Internalized homophobia
Unhealthy Hyper Sexualization
Sketchyness of the entertainment industry as a whole lolz

(Despite the hypersexuality there isn't really a lot of smut in this book really only probably going to be one explicate scene)

Okay so vague background

Y/n is from Wammy's house because yes we have to be special,anyways she gets adopted idk if you're even able to be adopted from there or not but for plot you do. This was as an attempt to save a broken marriage due to the wife going through a deep depression due to being unable to have kids so uh not the healthiest thing right? Yeah so she kinda sees you as an accessory and puts you in pageants beauty and talent contest ect. You are fairly famous online but not really,yet. You're able to catch an acting gig and here we are for details I can't get into now but long story short,you find a "passion" in music and that becomes your life you meet Misa along the way too and you know,gay shit.

The music you make within this book is the entirety of Mitski's lush and puberty 2 albums because it suits the character.

(- your best american girl and happy they don't fit and I don't feel comfortable changing the meaning to them)