1) scuba diving experience

Let's read Scuba driving experience

Some people are scared to try Scuba drive. Some people love this sport and always find the excuses to go somewhere only to the drive. Is this port as some similarities with my favourite fruit--durian? Either you love it, or you hate it. Or just don't have the courage to try.

I,d been thinking to take a course on Scuba drive months ago, but wasn't sure as I am scared of snakes! Sea snake. Thinking about its makes me sick and frightened.

But then, I was so curiouse why people love it so much . They all say that under the sea is a like a totally different world, yet a beautiful one. And for that, I am taking my risk and try to overcome my fear of the possibility of bumping into a sea snake ( Yeah.. Yeah... you can laugh at me!)

So, after taking a Private Lesson from my driving in instructor, I went to an island.heare's my first experience.

My first drive, 12 metres depth. Tried hard not to panic. "What the hell I am doing?", I said to myself. What is something bad happened?" But I kept a positive thought:" its going to me a wonderful experience. Just do it! " then I sinked the myself and went down... Deeper... and Deeper.
I could feel my heart beats fast and my ears hurt as I went Deeper. Following my driving instructor, I equalized my ears often, until I felt comfortable to explore the underwater sea.

Suddenly All Around Me was green. It felt like living in a green world! Really. As far as I could mushrooms. I saw some Sea urchins Too, and lots of fish hiding in the sand. I was enjoying The scenery all around me until my instructor waved at me with her hand holding a pink fun.  What?!" That's been looked familiar", I thought. And.. yes! That's my fin !!! Ha ha ha ha.... I didn't realise that my right fin manage to release itself from my right foot! I was almost choke from laughing with the regular on the mask attached on my face.

So, that was the first drive. In total, we drive 5 times in 2days. Managed to dive up to 18 metres death. The next drives where smoothed and for sure I didn't lose my fin! He.. He.. 🤣😂 was so happy to see different type of fishes swimming in front of me as if I was invisible. The sea definitely look beautiful underwater and it's really amazed  Me to realise that there are thousands of creature living under the sea. Peacefully.

It was indeed peaceful down here. So quiet. All I could hear was only my breath.. breathing in.... breathing out... while enjoying the"the green world " and it's inhabitants around me

                                          -diya acharya