mornings

(Btw I'm doing chapters mainly by time-skips and or scenes so most or at least these first few are going to be short)

.

.

.

It was a typical day for him. He was being followed by a bunch of goddesses and couldn't get any privacy. It was sunny out but he has to say that this was the worse part of waking up. But he does have an highlight to his morning, and that's seeing the God of Creativity.

"Hey grumpy- what's got you in a twist?" A redhead smirked as he pinched the other's cheek. Only to make the girls around them squeal.

'Help me' The dark-haired male mouthed over and over again, desperate for Noriaki to stop sneaking away and ply the ladies off him.

"It seems like you're having fun~ Kujo." Kakyoin snickered as he saw the taller was still trying to tell him to help him. "Oh- I'm sorry... I have business to take care of." The smaller man told before running off. "WELL FUCK YOU TOO!" Jotaro yelled at the laughing God. It wasn't every morning he makes his day. He definitely can be an ass if he wants.

.

.

.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A/N:
now this was kind of just like a sample of what your getting B) but it's really apart of the story. I'm alive again but I'm working on this when the person I rp with is sleeping/ busy and I need something to do

So here I am... and your going to have a little of spice ;) next chapter

This story/ rp turned into a fic is suppose to help your horny (not cure smh I'm not talented like that) and or just possibly give you ideas... and some part are suppose to be funny too :^