leave

.

.

.

Jotaro entered this home and sighed shakily. Houses here are normal. Nothing of the living's beliefs. No clouds, no fancy probably made not of quartz and gold houses. It's just your normal house on the living world that are more clean, neat, and has even more plantation around and inside the house.

Once he got into the living room and bang his head against the wall. He kept his forehead pressed against the wall as he started to cry silently.

Kakyoin walked over from the shadows he was waiting in. Touching Jotaro's shoulders gently but not meaning to scare him once he jumped. "Are you okay?" Noriaki asked softly.

"Why are you In my house?" Kujo questioned in a growl quietly.

"Don't change the topic-" Noriaki sighed as he rubbed between the taller's neck and shoulder blades.

"No- One, why are you in my house, and two, why the hell are you touching me so much-?"

"I'm trying to help damnit- plus I came here to see you..." He explained as he back up with his hands in the air, giving the ravenette space.

"Go-"

"This wasn't my plan originally but if you want to talk about it I'm here, we're friends, right? Isn't this what friends do? Help eachother out if their mentality or physically hurt?" Kakyoin smiled as he leaned forwards to get a better look at Jotaro's face.

The dark-haired male sighed deeply. "I suppose, but I did some thinking on my way here and... I just want time alone..."

Kakyoin stood up straight and turned Jotaro's head away from the wall by grabbing his cheeks and forcing him to face his way. "Tell me what happened."

"My mother died..." Kujo muttered before crying even more.

Noriaki's eyes widen before he slowly pulled Jotaro into a hug as that seemed like the right thing to do. "it'll be okay, I promise..." The redhead whispered.

"Don't promise something you can't control." The ravenette mumbled as he closed his eye and continued to have tears roll down his face.

The cherry lover sighed and pulled away from the hug to grab a hold of Jotaro face and smiled to reassure him. "I mean I'm always here for you, you're a very special person to me." He told as he pulled him towards his lips. Pulling into a kiss as he closed his eyes and smoothly pressed their lips together.

Jotaro was shocked on what he was feeling against his lips. He pushed him away and stared at him in disbelief. "What- What was that? I'm not some kind of goddess." Kujo hissed.

"What- What do you mean?" Noriaki stuttered as he thought he felt the same. It all didn't make sense. He came here to finish up what they started until he realized Jotaro was grefting but he didn't expect him to shove him.

"You don't just touch people like that- especially when their your friend- we known eachother for decades and you pull this?" Jotaro growled as he backed up slightly.

"Then what abou-"

"Forget what happened on the living world- I wasn't acting myself... I don't want to talk about it-" He interrupted Kakyoin's sentence as he knew he was going to bring it up.

"Did you not like it? You were even flustered and everything before... we... you know." The redhead asked.

"It doesn't matter if I... liked it... I just was pent up I guess- but don't kiss me random like that- I- Don't like you-" Jotaro told as panicked while he turned around to have his back face him. "Just leave."

Noriaki sighed deeply as he walked off, before fully leaving he looked behind him to only see Jotaro walking away towards his room.

.

.

.
A/N

With most if not every story has conflict ;)

Plus I want it to last longer so I had to do something