Home

Aizawa's pov

I've realize that after the weekends Shoto one of my strongest student has been coming to class with injuries I mainly see it when we have training and all the kids are in the gym uniform I can tell that Shoto doesn't want to talk about it but I want to know why he keeps coming back with marks that I can tell are for abuse. Knowing Shoto he is a very quiet and smart kid but their are something off with him I can tell he doesn't want to be here plus he can be very jumpy so I have a feeling something is happening at home and I'll get him to tell me what it is.

I wake up in my sleeping bag in the conner of my classroom "Todoroki please stay for a little" I say as I get up and put my sleeping bag away "Yes sir" I see the kid go for his phone and text someone I esume his  father.

Shoto pov

Texting endeavor: Enji(bold) Shoto(Itallch)

Father, I'll be a few mintues late home cause Mr.Aizawa asking me to help him with something.

Ok thanks for telling me Shoto but you do know what this means when you get home right?!?

Yes sir...

What is it then!

No dinner and more training

Good bye now!

Texting over

I put my phone away and went up to Mr.Aizawa to see what he wanted "Yes, Sensai" " Shoto what happens at home?" He asked with a stright face "Umm nothing why what do you mean" I try not to sound scared or like I was lying "Shoto don't lie to me please kid your amazing and I want to know if your getting abused by anyone in your family ok, I won't tell anyone unless you want me to ok?" I look down and begin to cry I feel Aizawa wrap his arm around me and I confess to everything my family does to me ""Hey shh it's ok calm down ok I want you to leave that place as soon as you can" I look at Aizawa and nod in agreement.

I walk home after a hour of telling Aizawa everything but he promised not to tell but I want him to and I know he will but that's ok right plus he wants to help me. When I open the door I regert ever coming home that evening...

Aizawa pov

I feel bad for the kid he has to deal with so much and I can tell he wants me to tell somebody so I did once he let I had a meeting with the teachers and I talked about wha Shoto had told me and we all agred to help him get to and in a better place to feel safe and be taken care of so I agreed we'd all help him with this case but first we need evidence luckliy before he left I toke photo of a few of his seeable marking.

The next day 

Shoto didn't come to school today which was weird so at the end of the day I went to his home I knocked on the door but no one answer so I was about to check a window till I heard "AHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP PLEAS-" I could tell it was Shoto  I didn't stop to call the HCPS(hero child prodective services), police, and ambelance ocne they all got their I stayed get in case luckly I did cause Endeavor tried attacking the HCPS and police I used my quirk before he could do anything I seen my student in the room that the people dragged Endeavor out of I could never forget see Shoto laying there almost lifeless the pearimedics came and put he on a garknee and right to the hospital. I was mad I wanted to kill Endeavor right there I didn't care if they tried to stop me Endeavor and shoto's siblings desevered whatever came to them whih was going to be rotting in prison. I said my story then got in to my car driving to the hospital to check on Shoto...

At the hospital- a day after what happened

I went to see how Shoto was doing since yesterday when I came he wasn't in the best condition. I walk into his hospital room and he looks a little better he turning to me he was crying, I was so happy to see the kid showing more emotion I could tell he hurt a lot. I sat by his bed and talked to him, he had to write down what he wanted to say cause his throat was burned badly and he also had bad forst-bite on his neck. Before I left I gave the kid a hug and reasured him that it's all going to get better just wait.

Time skip

I'ts been 2 weeks and Shoto's siblings ad father are getting arrest for child abuse, in dangering others with your quirk(s), and attemeded murder of a child which means they aren't getting out of jail anytime soon. I go to the hospital with my husband, Yamada, to tell Shoto that we adopted him. I walk in and I see the kid turn his said with a smile "Hey Aizawa and Hazashi" "Hey Kid how you doing feeling any better?" Yamamda said to him " Yeah I feel a lot better but my  arm still kinda hurts" "That's ok also I wanted to tell you that Endeavor and your siblings are in jail and they won't be taking care of you anymore but that does mean I did adopt you" I look at the kid he's smiling and I can tell he wants to cry "I-i-i" is all he manged to get out before just full on crying. I'm so happy and when we get home he meets his new siblings Eri and Shinsou.

Shoto's pov- a year later

I've been doing a lot better now that Aizawa and Yamada adopted me I'm so happy that I'm free from all the abuse that has happened to me over the years but I'm also happy my mom got out the mental hospital and I get to see her. But I'm most happy that I got my hero lisines today. I really feel like I found my true home with Aizawa and Yamada.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter and thank you @LaurenisMoss for the idea I did make it a little different to what you said but I hope you liked the tiwst I put on it.

Anyways bye now! love you all