Chapter 1

I'll try to post at least two chapters a week. Sorry for some writing mistakes!

PoY. Itadori

„Ouch!" I said in pain while laying on the floor. „Cmon brotha, I didn't even hit that hard!" Todo said and giving me his hand to help me stand up. „Well, now I'm hungry let's go and grab some food!" I said with a smile. „Yeah let's ask the other if they wanna come with us." I nodded and walked to Nobara and Fushiguro. 

'You good? Should I punch him?'  I heard someone saying from my hand. „Yeah everythings good no need to worry Sukuna!" I said while smiling at my hand. 'Okay then' He said and left.

„Hey guys, Todo and I are going to get some food do you wanna come with us?" I asked them. „Yeah sure." Megumi said. I looked at Nobara waiting for her answer. „I only come if Mai isn't there." She said. „I don't know if she will be there." I looked at her with puppy eyes. „Fine I come but only if you pay!" She finally gave in. „I'll ask Gojo-Sensai if he comes with us then he's paying." „Huh? My precious students are only using me?" We heard a sad voice behind us. „No no no I was just joking. We want to spend time with you cuz you're our favourite teacher!" I said while running to him and hug him. He hugged back like always. „Ow!" He said while pulling me away. „What happened?" I ask while panicking. „Sukuna bit me that damn curse!" He said. „You were too close to my Yuuji." He just said. „I'm sorry Gojo-Sensai, he gets jealous easily." I apologise to him. „It's okay. Now let's go get some food!" He said happy again.

At our way to the city we met with some of the Kyoto students and Utahime. Gojo started to teasing her while Mai did the same with Nobara. Megumi talked with Kamo and Todo with me. We walked to a restaurant. Todo was talking about something but I wasn't really listening cuz he's only talking bullshit. „Can shut the hell up for once?" I heard my check saying to him. The others stopped and looked at us. „I'm sorry I guess you annoyed him." I said to Todo. Todo came nearer to my check and said: „I'm not scared of you curse." „Stop it, both of you!" I said angry. „Are you some kind of middle schoolers?" I asked them. „No brotha..." Todo said. Sukuna just made some sound with his tongue while going back.

Now we're in the restaurant. After that with Todo and Sukuna no one said something anymore. They started to talk again when we sat down at the table. We ordered our food and talked about many things. It was very funny with them. Utahime started to tell us some embarrassing story's from Gojos high-school years. He's face is now in a dark red shade. „Megumiii tell her she should stop telling such embarrassing storys." He whined. „Oh no are you crying? I remember that one time when you were still learning to fly you fell on your face and started crying. You even said: Utahime look I'm god look how I can fly! You shouted and fell on your face." She said. We all started to laugh at him and he just pounds.

After we ate we went back to the school. It's already dark outside. The people from the sister school are staying a week here in tokyo to train with us. It's really fun till now. I'm just a little scared that they'll find out about Sukuna. I hope Todo won't be near when he comes out.

„Yo brotha, do you wanna watch some movies when we get back?" He ask while putting his arm around my shoulders. „Not today Todo, I'm really tired I just want to go to bed maybe next time!" I lied to him. I'm not really tired it's just that I wanna spend some time with Sukuna. We don't really had some time for just the two of us today.

———————————-

The first chapter of part two! I hope you liked it and yeah see ya<3